Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] 17month old killed by Staffie dog

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Car accidents where nobody involved did anything wrong? That seems unlikely, but I’m open to hearing the details. Like HWT I have also heard the ‘no such thing as an car accident’ line. It was on a driver improvement scheme I attended after being in car collision that was my fault.

Clearly not the place for this old chestnut, so I'll keep.it brief.

An accident implies no blame.
It's impossible to have accident in a RTA - there's always an element of human error somewhere in the collision.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Car accidents where nobody involved did anything wrong? That seems unlikely, but I’m open to hearing the details. Like HWT I have also heard the ‘no such thing as an car accident’ line. It was on a driver improvement scheme I attended after being in car collision that was my fault.

‘‘Twas but a poor attempt at a joke, that obviously flew over….

I have actually been involved in several “accidents” none of which were my fault.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Clearly not the place for this old chestnut, so I'll keep.it brief.

An accident implies no blame.
It's impossible to have accident in a RTA - there's always an element of human error somewhere in the collision.

I notice lots of problems at some mini roundabouts when 3 cars arrive at a small 4 way roundabout at the same time. Nobody has the courage to move because " I'm giving way to you " ... " I'm giving way to him... " " I'm waiting for you though " ? Obviously the same never occurs when 3 cyclists arrive at the same time :thumbsup::wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here