Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1,000 tickets still available for Portsmouth on Saturday

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I assume you booked in advance? I'm such a fool. :facepalm:

Nope, get yourself down to Onestop travel by the Old Steine, and ask for a DaySave Group ticket (providing you're going with a couple of others). Costs £24 for 3/4 people with unlimited travel on all southern networks on a Saturday, so £6 each if there's four of you. Has to be purchased before the day though I believe, and can of course be used for London games and Saints away.

DaySave - Southern railway

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ordered mine first day and still not arrived.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Nope, get yourself down to Onestop travel by the Old Steine, and ask for a DaySave Group ticket (providing you're going with a couple of others). Costs £24 for 3/4 people with unlimited travel on all southern networks on a Saturday, so £6 each if there's four of you. Has to be purchased before the day though I believe, and can of course be used for London games and Saints away.

DaySave - Southern railway

Of course, have used these before. I'm awful when it comes to train money saving, will get down there on Friday, much appreciated.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
went shop earlier....around 800-1000 left. be dissapointed if we dont sell this considering how amazing some people rate our support on here.

also for anyone who cares Cardiff tickets arent suppose to come out until wednesday and he reckons £25....

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Im massively confused about this one, just dont understand why its so slow on sales.

It's our closest game, second biggest away game of the season and also the first away game of the season.

I know what people are saying about the £30 thing, but aslong as your not financially up poo creek and really cant afford it I'm afraid its just what your going to have to pay if you want to watch us away.

The only games that you will find will be a little cheaper will be the Barnsley's/Doncasters of the world and I reckon your looking at at leats £25 there anyway.

For me if it was £50 I'd go, simply because its POMPEY away, just dont get how people can miss this one, bla bla crap ground....if your going on that emphasis then you may aswell swerve palace away as that ground is a shi*hole too!

top post:clap2:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
better sell out !!! 2nd biggest away of the season and we are in the play offs

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So much for the concerns over not being able to get one then!!!

I suspect the AMEX factor will see away support slipping a bit actually.

Me too-have given this some thought & the conclusion is,still not sure,now we have 20k going each week,hopefully more will go away,if not retain the current levels for sure-well that is my hope.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can non season ticket holders or any Tom Dick or Harry buy a ticket as the old membership scheme has been scrapped I thought, so what control is there now.

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
Went this morning told non sth cannot buy untill 8pm Wednesday online or Thursday in person at office, was told wording is confusing on club site it states WEEK COMMENCING AUGUST 8TH bloody annoyed.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Didn't know you couldn't buy away tickets at the shop in town and went there for nothing. Will the ticket office at amex be open before the game tomorrow night?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here