Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done UKIP.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No attempt as a deflection...youre the one deflecdting...
You posted link about electoral fraud in 2012.....what came of it?

You havnt 'threatened' me in this thread....im being sarcastic...i find you no way threatening...the same way as I would find no other ****ing accountant living in Haywards Heath threatening...
However, you have in the past...and not just me....its pretty fuinny.....and you talk about playgrounds..

How old are you? It's embarrassing for a grown man to carry on like this.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I agree with you , to be fair unless they make their manifesto clear and decide what they will be aiming for then I will go back to one of the mainstream parties which is what I intended to do , but they have got a year so will see what happens . My vote was a protest vote to make the other parties sit up and take note about the EU , I hope they do not make the mistake and sweep it under the carpet , because then I will vote UKIP again .

Thanks I did except the British weather , sure it was warm where you were :)

Fair dos mate, I can't say I agree with your choice of protest vote but anything that makes the main parties sit up and listen to those that they are supposed to represent is alright by me.

Good old bank holiday weather eh? It is pretty good here although i have found myself in one of the colder parts of Australia.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
UKIP ? WTF - This is meant to be a web site about Brighton and Hove Albion football club and related issues - So can I politely remind the idiot that posted this that without the right to move and work anywhere in Europe that the EU has promoted and worked on for the last 40 years we'd have difficulty getting a football team together . Did the fool notice the number of foreign players on the pitch ? Yes " johnny foreigners " - Pour yourself a mild and bitter and put a bit of Vera Lynn on mate whilst you read your copy of the Daily Express UKIP are a party with no policies , no politicians and no future . There's a fine line between UKIP and racism - so be careful where you tread . You might find Essex a better place to live .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
UKIP ? WTF - This is meant to be a web site about Brighton and Hove Albion football club and related issues - So can I politely remind the idiot that posted this that without the right to move and work anywhere in Europe that the EU has promoted and worked on for the last 40 years we'd have difficulty getting a football team together . Did the fool notice the number of foreign players on the pitch ? Yes " johnny foreigners " - Pour yourself a mild and bitter and put a bit of Vera Lynn on mate whilst you read your copy of the Daily Express UKIP are a party with no policies , no politicians and no future . There's a fine line between UKIP and racism - so be careful where you tread . You might find Essex a better place to live .

Not very tolerant are you?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How old are you? It's embarrassing for a grown man to carry on like this.

Yes, he's like the tiresome VI Form common-room student that loves the sound of his own voice, but who everyone else tries to avoid. I'm not sure how many people have to point this out reasonably politely before he will listen. In the meantime, he'll keep coming across as a total sad act I guess. :shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, he's like the tiresome VI Form common-room student that loves the sound of his own voice, but who everyone else tries to avoid. I'm not sure how many people have to point this out reasonably politely before he will listen. In the meantime, he'll keep coming across as a total sad act I guess. :shrug:

Ah , you've read the "When will my gas man turn up ?" thread too :lol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Like I give a **** about your perception. How far up your own arse are you exactly? Prat.

...awaits puerile...if you dont give a toss, why answer ...response.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Can I respectfully say to DIP that I too find his incessant ramblings and indeed rhetoric, boring.... not say that in real life i'm sure he's a reasonable chap! You do sound like a divvy though Dave, haven't you got some work to be getting on with?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Can I respectfully say to DIP that I too find his incessant ramblings and indeed rhetoric, boring.... not say that in real life i'm sure he's a reasonable chap! You do sound like a divvy though Dave, haven't you got some work to be getting on with?

Working at the moment thanks.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Buzzer/Westdene...if either of you ever get angry on a forum, then you need help. Why would anybody get 'angry' on an anonymous forum...its a little ridiculous.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Digging?..digging what...seriously, if you get angry over an anonymous forum...well, thats just daft...and youre right...its getting silly..

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
A more simple question...honest answers only.

Do YOU think that immigration, at current levels, is a good thing? That migrants are not placing pressure on UK health, education and housing provision let alone jobs.

Can YOU honestly say tat you haven't noticed a massive increase in EU migration since the accession countries joined?

If you can look me in the eye and state a firm yes, yes, no to those questions, without being asked whether or not you think there's a benefit to all this, then immigration has impacted on your life and you SHOULD have an opinion at least.

UNDER 3% of the immigrant population are on benefits... the over 97% all have jobs and pay taxes.

If the NHS schools etc are feeling the pressure in the increase of people then the government have to address how they are spending the taxes.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Is Farage racist... This 20 min radio interview says a lot... http://www.lbc.co.uk/watch-nigel-farage-v-james-obrien-live-from-1130-90532

Why are the majority of FTSE 100 companies writing letters explaining the importance of staying within the EU?

This is scary, as [MENTION=12489]janee[/MENTION] mentioned on the first page. At a time of economic uncertainty the rise of right wing politics... hmmm 1930's!?!?! The publics fav past time. Minority bashing. The gift that keeps on giving.

You don't have to be a lefty to despise what UKIP stand for.... you just have not to be fascist.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
UNDER 3% of the immigrant population are on benefits... the over 97% all have jobs and pay taxes.

If the NHS schools etc are feeling the pressure in the increase of people then the government have to address how they are spending the taxes.
Do you REALLY think the tax take from a Romanian carwasher with four kids really covers his costs ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here