Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done UKIP.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Because you're out of touch with people who are seeing their community changing before them.

Fair comment, things were different when the Krays were around.

Change is a terrible thing, women getting the vote, gays being allowed to marry, Little and Large no longer on TV, it's all change isn't it?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

Change is a terrible thing, women getting the vote, gays being allowed to marry, Little and Large no longer on TV, it's all change isn't it?

I knew you'd retort to those comments. You've been banging on about your trips to Europe for work, nice job but you don't live in the communities at home that has had mass immigration, you hotels abroad are paid for so you've not had to live within the local communities and see what immigration has caused.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

Little and Large were on the other night !

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Nigal has made sure that both Labour and Torys will have to take action on immingration and give the people the chance to vote whether we stay in Europe,well done that man.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I knew you'd retort to those comments. You've been banging on about your trips to Europe for work, nice job but you don't live in the communities at home that has had mass immigration, you hotels abroad are paid for so you've not had to live within the local communities and see what immigration has caused.

I'm from an immigrant family, born in the shithole that's the Elephant & Castle, which was more black than white 50 years ago.

What has immigration caused, apart from resentment from the indigenous population who in their eyes didn't get 'lucky' and have had all their opportunities dashed by fuzzy-wuzzies?

I can't afford to live in Sussex, and I don't even own a house or a car.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm from an immigrant family, born in the shithole that's the Elephant & Castle, which was more black than white 50 years ago.

What has immigration caused, apart from resentment from the indigenous population who in their eyes didn't get 'lucky' and have had all their opportunities dashed by fuzzy-wuzzies?

I can't afford to live in Sussex, and I don't even own a house or a car.
1964 ?? NO IT WASNT........
As for the other effects of immigration , if you seriously have to ask that question, you wouldn't understand the answer, but I suspect you know the answer already.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Of course they won't. They only need to stay vaguely neutral on it and watch as the euro sceptic vote in the general election gets split between the Tories and UKIP and they govern, or at least lead a coalition, by default.

On one hand it's that sort of pragmatic cynicism that finally turned me off them. On the other hand why the hell should Nigel Farage write Labour Party policy?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
1964 ?? NO IT WASNT........
As for the other effects of immigration , if you seriously have to ask that question, you wouldn't understand the answer, but I suspect you know the answer already.

You mean, apart from higher economic growth?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Can any pro European parliament supporter explain why being ruled by Europe is such a good thing.
The EU,cost this country £50m a day.
It is undemocratic.
It is full of corruption.
They haven't ratified their accounts for 13 years.

I just don't see what's to like.

Reform the EU and then maybe people would warm to it,but in it's present state it's a club that people all across Europe want to leave.

If nothing else UKIP is making the parties take notice.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can any pro European parliament supporter explain why being ruled by Europe is such a good thing.
The EU,cost this country £50m a day.
It is undemocratic.
It is full of corruption.
They haven't ratified their accounts for 13 years.

I just don't see what's to like.

Reform the EU and then maybe people would warm to it,but in it's present state it's a club that people all across Europe want to leave.

If nothing else UKIP is making the parties take notice.

Why reduce it to Pro-European Parliament (status quo) supporters? It's so polarising.

You're suggestion that the EU needs reform is right. But how far? UKIP seem to think it involves pulling out of the EU. Not a good idea at all.

And the other thing that bothers me is the blurring between legal and illegal immigration (not that you are making this point). Illegal immigration will happen no matter what. That's why it's illegal.

As for account ratification. Have UKIP ratified theirs? I don't know... http://www.channel4.com/news/the-publishers-and-lords-bankrolling-ukip-factcheck (just threw this link in for interest).

Not getting at you. Just supporting your point that a sensible discussion about Europe is good. A nonsensical one - which I know UKIP are using to stoke fears and grab votes - is not.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As for account ratification. Have UKIP ratified theirs? I don't know... http://www.channel4.com/news/the-publishers-and-lords-bankrolling-ukip-factcheck (just threw this link in for interest).

Not that I'd condone them not being ratified but UKIP don't receive tax payers money ( they are privately funded ) but the EU is entirely funded by taxpayers - it is nothing but corruption that their accounts don't get signed off by auditors. People complain about tax dodgers and benefit thieves in this country but in reality the EU takes far more of our tax and doesn't account for it properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here