Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done UKIP.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I shall be voting UKIP, voted Labour but never again. It's now been over two weeks since the rise of UKIP, I have heard nothing from the Labour that puts me at ease about mass immigration, it's just more of the same and more stupid articles like this http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cap-immigration-british-women-more-3642093

I just watched Meridian news, where we have 800 Asylum Seekers writing letters to our government asking be let in to the UK. They have been offered Asylum in France, but they don't want it. Is this the type of immigration they call a benefit our economy, because until our governments work out the difference between quality migration, and low skilled migrantion that offer us little benefit and become a drain on the system, this issue is never ever going to go away.

If our government lets these people in, that will just encourage more and more people to try their luck. Not enough that our borders are open to the EU as it is, we don't need this on top of it.

and I wonder why they all head for here eh ! no wonder the countries a f*cking mess ! just hope Cameron don't give em the thumbs up coz im sure miliband wouldn't hesitate.

my only concern with UKIP.. is will farage be sold to the establishment just like the rest of em have been, I hope not and that he's proper genuine unlike the rest of the fake mugs we have running the show at present.

i shall be sticking with UKIP all the time they continue to expose the EU for what it is, i hope other European national parties keep up the good work and add to the pressure as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here