Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done UKIP.

D

Deleted member 22389

Tower hamlets ? Here's a few little snippets to show what's going on there , tosspots like beach hut who've never lived in an area like it don't know their born , let's be honest , all they are doing is recreating Bangladesh but with the added benefits of the welfare state and council housing, this is the shape of things to come despite tossers on here burying their heads in the sand , because they live in leafy hove, or chandlers ford, or in some cases even further afield.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/a...ets-electoral-fraud-heres-some-more-evidence/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ets-still-counting-ballot-papers-9434558.html
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/a...tfur-rahmans-muslim-favouritism-the-evidence/

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100272429/lutfur-rahman-what-you-should-know/

I don't expect any of the usual suspects to comment.

I can see what is going on here, hopefully others can too. Your right it is the shape of things to come.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
It's your opinion Buzzer and I respect it , it is complicated situation and there are issues we will never know about . I believe the pro-Russians are Eastern Ukrainians just as much as the Ukrainians in Kiev were actual Ukrainians who ousted the president but that's my opinion . As for the deaths the Yanks are just as bad and I am sure if they could of eliminated Edward Snowden they would .

Too long a discussion mate and too much history so we leave it that we differ on this occasion . Argued too much lately over UKIP so want to enjoy looking at NSC to see who we sign and who our next manager is :)

D

Deleted member 22389

Im not surprised that only you answered , its been conveniently ignored by all those who preach what a great thing 'multiculturalism ' is, from hassocks and burgess hill or Prague !

The more I read Bushy, and from my own experience, the more I worry about the path we are slowly being driven down, not just in this country but in the EU too.

The French wouldn't vote the way they did, if they didn't think there where any problems. We all know how passionate the French are for protecting their own culture and their identity.
We all agree and have said many times, "I bet that wouldn't happen in France"

When political correctness gets in the way of people talking about the real issues, it just becomes an open door allowing people to do what they like.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
because they live in leafy hove, or chandlers ford, or in some cases even further afield.

The largest Turkish settlement outside of Turkey perhaps?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im not surprised that only you answered , its been conveniently ignored by all those who preach what a great thing 'multiculturalism ' is, from hassocks and burgess hill or Prague !

Convieniently ignored? What the same old, same old rubbish from you?...Youre easy to ignore, but just as easy to laugh at...how is multicutural Haywards Heath?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The more I read Bushy, and from my own experience, the more I worry about the path we are slowly being driven down, not just in this country but in the EU too.

The French wouldn't vote the way they did, if they didn't think there where any problems. We all know how passionate the French are for protecting their own culture and their identity.
We all agree and have said many times, "I bet that wouldn't happen in France"

When political correctness gets in the way of people talking about the real issues, it just becomes an open door allowing people to do what they like.

This

D

Deleted member 22389

Last edited by a moderator:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Convieniently ignored? What the same old, same old rubbish from you?...Youre easy to ignore, but just as easy to laugh at...how is multicutural Haywards Heath?
Yet again you've answered without even looking at the links, care to look then answer ? How is multicultural Haywards heath ? Hardly at all you humongous BELLEND , tthat's why I moved there from extremely multicultural London, as I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yet again you've answered without even looking at the links, care to look then answer ? How is multicultural Haywards heath ? Hardly at all you humongous BELLEND , tthat's why I moved there from extremely multicultural London, as I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions.

You talking about mens penis again? ...

Ive seen those links...ive seen the before.....ive also seen links that make your links look rather silly....along with most of your ****ry.

Lets face it....youre just a stupid **** with a big mouth.....I imagine your mouth forced you to leave London....

Video 1 - April 2012...haha...funnily enough, I never heard anymore of this story...why do you think that was, you ****ing doughnut?
video 2 - 2014 : Tory counciller whinges about timed counting takes?
video 3 - Area with large ethnic population...Mayor favours local population shock.
video 4 - dodgy mayor video....thank god, theres no skeletons in UKIPS closet...

You ****wit.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Ive seen those links...ive seen the before.....ive also seen links that make your links look rather silly....along with most of your ****ry.

Lets face it....youre just a stupid **** with a big mouth.....I imagine your mouth forced you to leave London....

I thought I'd preserve this post for posterity before the inevitable edit when you realise what a humongous BELLEND you look , I mean, you sound like a schoolboy with your opening line.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I thought I'd preserve this post for posterity before the inevitable edit when you realise what a humongous BELLEND you look , I mean, you sound like a schoolboy with your opening line.

Youre the one with 'bellends' on your mind..
Preserve what you like ****wit.

Who have you 'threatened' with your laughable threats today ****wit?

Tell me about 'vote rigging' in in 2012?
lol

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Video 1 - April 2012...haha...funnily enough, I never heard anymore of this story...why do you think that was, you ****ing doughnut?
video 2 - 2014 : Tory counciller whinges about timed counting takes?
video 3 - Area with large ethnic population...Mayor favours local population shock.
video 4 - dodgy mayor video....thank god, theres no skeletons in UKIPS closet...

You ****wit.
Hahahaha the inevitable edit :lolol: , tower hamlets has a Muslim population of 34 per cent , his cabinet is 100% Bangladeshi Muslim , do you think that's fair ? Of course you don't , but you'll say not a word about it , you also STILL haven't looked at the links, how do I know this ? None of them are videos you halfwit :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
tell me about the vote rigging from 2012 from your link... http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/a...ets-electoral-fraud-heres-some-more-evidence/

and im begging you...please dont threaten me again...you scare me..
Is that an attempt at deflection ? I can only assume it is , I am genuinely astonished that a , what, 50+ year old man ? could respond so childishly, for a start where in this thread have I threatened you ? That last part reminds me of the Robert de niro character in the film 'this boys life' when he argues with a young Leonardo di caprio.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No attempt as a deflection...youre the one deflecdting...
You posted link about electoral fraud in 2012.....what came of it?

You havnt 'threatened' me in this thread....im being sarcastic...i find you no way threatening...the same way as I would find no other ****ing accountant living in Haywards Heath threatening...
However, you have in the past...and not just me....its pretty funny.....and you talk about playgrounds..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here