Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - FA Cup

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Let's give the club a headache bring a friend for £12 lets fill the ground as a present for TB it's only the cost of a couple of beers and packet crisps. I go to watch my team not the opponents .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes. but given barely 6K, including the prepaid 1901'ers turned out to see a very similar side v Reading in the League Cup then perhaps its right to be cautious about projecting attendances.

What else is there to do on a miserable Saturday afternoon in January?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bought 2 tickets. Brig it on!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Get the North open, fill up from the centre outwards - could be our one chance to get all the singers together.
I'd be disappointed with a crowd of less than 10k. Rare opportunity to see the Albion at 3pm on a Saturday, in the middle of a great season, and at cheap prices. What's not to like?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Need to get the North Stand on sale, and encourage people to pop in and get tickets at the QPR and Cardiff games.

No reason we can't sell out the whole lower tier.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Need to get the North Stand on sale, and encourage people to pop in and get tickets at the QPR and Cardiff games.

No reason we can't sell out the whole lower tier.

Only way to do this is by voicing your opinion directly to the club , if enough people show enough interest hopefully they will have a change of heart , such a great competition comparing it's popularity as others have done with the EFL cup is a mistake .

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Would we be able to buy on the day I wonder ? Be good if I can look out the window the morning of the game, see if I fancy it, then mince up to the ticket office and snort it there in person. Couple of hours in Dicks pre-match to get in the mood, jobs a goodun.

Why would you NOT be able to? You can for every other game (unless sold out).

Only way to do this is by voicing your opinion directly to the club , if enough people show enough interest hopefully they will have a change of heart , such a great competition comparing it's popularity as others have done with the EFL cup is a mistake .

We could all post on the ask a club section?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Paul Barber been sent email about opening the North ..He has replied saying its not going to happen due to operating costs

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We could all post on the ask a club section?

go for it , can't do any harm , nothing changes if nobody does anything and all that jazz , whilst your at it could you ask how the heated seats for the over 50s section are progressing , :)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Barrow v Rochdale is all ticket, and likely to be sold out (I have reserved mine....). Some fans and clubs do still enjoy the FA Cup, and as other posters have mentioned, if teams/clubs put in the effort - so will fans. It's a circular decline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here