Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Murray's back, how do you feel ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am not as excited as to when I heard that Bobby was returning, albeit for a very short time in turned out, but as another string in the bow as it where, signing Murray, a proven goalscorer canb only be a bonus.

i dont get all this " oh he played for Palace therefore he is a judus" type stuff...we have had many players who have played for both clubs, and that is how football works.

It will be interesting to see if he plays Hemed and Murray together, or sticks with Balldock!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The official website, as quoted by Thunder Bolt, says he is flying out and looking at Easy Jet a flight today or tomorrow is £168 I am sure that we could afford that.

[emoji106]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not as excited as to when I heard that Bobby was returning, albeit for a very short time in turned out, but as another string in the bow as it where, signing Murray, a proven goalscorer canb only be a bonus.

i dont get all this " oh he played for Palace therefore he is a judus" type stuff...we have had many players who have played for both clubs, and that is how football works.

It will be interesting to see if he plays Hemed and Murray together, or sticks with Balldock!

I think that he will mainly alternate between GM and TH as he did with BZ & TH. Also think he will bring in another Wilson as an option to SB as per last season?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The official website, as quoted by Thunder Bolt, says he is flying out and looking at Easy Jet a flight today or tomorrow is £168 I am sure that we could afford that.

Maybe, but no extra's like picking his own seat or extra luggage allowance. We aren't made of money you know.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I remember the game against Charlton when Kish nearly nicked it in the last minute after we had Calderon sent off right at the start

Murray was fantastic in that game and I rememberthinking how could Gus be so stupid as to let him go at the end of the season.

I'm happy....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Do you take everything so literally?
Do you realise that half of the posts on Nsc are wind ups or humourous?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I've heard he has a dodgy student railcard and is hoping to Interrail it for £49.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I am not as excited as I was when Bobby returned, that was a far more emotional signing

Glenn returning is a football signing, one that I am very pleased about :)

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
His transfer has killed the bickering over Brexit so its a thumbs up for me, thank god the football season is coming.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am not as excited as I was when Bobby returned, that was a far more emotional signing

Glenn returning is a football signing, one that I am very pleased about :)

Seeing Bobby back was very special, to any long term Albion fan.

I'm more EXCITED by Murray though - by the difference he will make to our chances.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If we can keep him fit I will be very very happy indeed - he will score goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here