Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby home crowd/tickets sold/seats remaining thread [Merged]

About 100 left on the website (shelf and 15 elsewhere in the ground). Phone sales are active from 9AM tomorrow - it will be sold out by midday tomorrow.

Disagree - not a chance by midday. With the areas next to the away fans and the unsold ST seats, there will likely be over 2000 still to sell - which is about what we have for a regular home game (when the away fans being the max).

Don't get me wrong - it will sell, but many have already acted and bought. The mega rush will get slower.

I'm going for 1200 not the be taken by STH's.

There are always about 2000 that don't turn up. Of course this figure will be drastically lower for this game. But it's also a school night, so much of this availability will be in the family area.

Also suspect the club might sell a few 1901 seats with a corporate package as there are always a whack of empty seats on the new southern 1901 extension.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I take back what I said, wasnt expecting that many tickets to not be taken by STHs.

Thats a hell of a lot. Fortunately Mr Happy next to me hasnt bought up his seat so I might get someone who might say something positive for once !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Suspect the East Stand May have quite a few no shows being a school night.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The club were reporting 22,000 sold this afternoon.

Just about every block now available. Ironically, those with least availability are the areas that are sold on a match by match basis.

Kinda wished I'd waited as wanted to try WSU and I notice now there are a few front row seats!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I take back what I said, wasnt expecting that many tickets to not be taken by STHs.

Thats a hell of a lot. Fortunately Mr Happy next to me hasnt bought up his seat so I might get someone who might say something positive for once !!

how many?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Really bloody annoying. Got 2 tickets for friends an hour ago and hardly any seats free so ended up having to get them in another stand. Now there must be at least 200 tickets released just in my block alone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really bloody annoying. Got 2 tickets for friends an hour ago and hardly any seats free so ended up having to get them in another stand. Now there must be at least 200 tickets released just in my block alone.

I don't know why you bought when you did - it was clear there was going to be a load released sooner rather than later.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is that including away tickets or just home tickets?

That I don't know. But I think it would be just home tickets. I read it via their facebook page.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I don't know why you bought when you did - it was clear there was going to be a load released sooner rather than later.

there is a hell of a lot of tickets still available. i reckon less than 19,000 ST holders took there seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here