Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby home crowd/tickets sold/seats remaining thread [Merged]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So as long as 1 member had the required points (1225 or whatever) you could then buy more than 1 ticket, even if your F&F didn't have the required number of points?

That was not what it said in the information I thought it implied any person buying one or on behalf of another in the first draft had to have the stated amount of loyalty points.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So as long as 1 member had the required points (1225 or whatever) you could then buy more than 1 ticket, even if your F&F didn't have the required number of points?

I think I've got confused between discussions about home and away matches here!

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Me and my two other mates have the exact same points at 1270 and two others were on 1175 and I could only buy all 5 together at 2pm today. So you can only buy for others if they have the right amount of loyalty points

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Yes this is the case as we were able to purchase a ticket yesterday for a family member who's account is linked but isn't a season ticket holder or holding sufficient number of points. Queried this with club who said it shouldn't be possible but appears it is for whatever reason.

disclaimer: none of this is true

Last edited:

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

Nope ... all had to qualify. I tried but got an error message for one of our number who only had 1170.

I did get all our tickets shortly after the requirement was relaxed at 2pm.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

I tried to buy 6 F&F tickets,but was knocked back on one due to him not having enough points. He managed to get his today when the points requirement went down.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I tried to buy 6 F&F tickets,but was knocked back on one due to him not having enough points. He managed to get his today when the points requirement went down.

Just as I thought, looks like someone is being a little economical with the truth.............

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
A way of getting around the points issue however is that if you are enrolled in gold scheme, as well as having season ticket seats automatically purchased, for some reason the site allowed you to buy an additional ticket elsewhere in the ground in your name, which I suppose people can pass on to mates.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
just looking through my history and find it interesting that I paid £4 more for my Derby ticket earlier in the season then I am Sunday.

sounds like we're in the corner like Forest were v Derby

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Online free for all now the deadline has passed for STH's to secure their seat ? Only 10+ loyalty points needed , those booking by phone have to wait until the morning though.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Club reporting 22,000 tickets sold thus far.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Can we assume that all tickets are actually on sale as I know that a few have been held back at times?

If they are all on sale, then there are two blocks left in which you can get two seats togethers according to the stadium plan. Very happy that I have mine sorted as I am sure everyone else is. It is going to be an amazing night. Another good sign is that the tube strike has been called off meaning I will actually be able to get home - always a bonus

The extended deadline for STH's to secure their seat has passed. I'm sure those who don't have a ST are now anxiously waiting to see what will become available.

Barbers comments on the website yesterday suggest the segregation areas between home and away fans will be minimal and he also spoke of the biggest ever gate, and the segregation areas would need to be small to achieve this.

Those who don't yet have a ticket but have 10 points should not fret just yet. My reckoning is there will be over 1000 that are not taken up by STH's. Also, the school shelf has just been released and there is currently good availability here (although going fast). As the away allocation for Derby is confirmed at 2580, it would suggest that the best part of another 800 seats should become available in either S1A and S1B (SE Corner) or S1F (depending on the exact positioning of the away fans).

Also, I would expect a few more randoms to appear over the next 48 hours as any others the club can find that are not being used.

Am confident this will sell out, but it ain't going to sell out today and probably not tomorrow.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The extended deadline for STH's to secure their seat has passed. I'm sure those who don't have a ST are now anxiously waiting to see what will become available.

Barbers comments on the website yesterday suggest the segregation areas between home and away fans will be minimal and he also spoke of the biggest ever gate, and the segregation areas would need to be small to achieve this.

Those who don't yet have a ticket but have 10 points should not fret just yet. My reckoning is there will be over 1000 that are not taken up by STH's. Also, the school shelf has just been released and there is currently good availability here (although going fast). As the away allocation for Derby is confirmed at 2580, it would suggest that the best part of another 800 seats should become available in either S1A and S1B (SE Corner) or S1F (depending on the exact positioning of the away fans).

Also, I would expect a few more randoms to appear over the next 48 hours as any others the club can find that are not being used.

Am confident this will sell out, but it ain't going to sell out today and probably not tomorrow.

About 100 left on the website (shelf and 15 elsewhere in the ground). Phone sales are active from 9AM tomorrow - it will be sold out by midday tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here