Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby home crowd/tickets sold/seats remaining thread [Merged]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will the ticket exchange be operational for STH's unable to go and who want to sell their seat back to the club for it to be resold ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No. As your seat isnt part of your season package, it goes on general sale at 7pm tonight. There will be load more seats released tonight at 7pm.

Sorry I meant to say STH's who signed up as gold members at the beginning of the season and will have been automatically given their seat but cannot make it on Thursday. Might be only a few in that situation but there should ideally be no empty seats.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
gutted cant go thurs !!

have no chance of getting out of my shift,anyone else missing the big game???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Says sold out online but also says if you're a non STH with the required points that you HAVE to book by phone, so I guess there may be a limited number left? :shrug:

Reading through the posts on several threads the tickets have gone quickly because those who are successful are nabbing additional tickets for those linked into their friends and family group.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Reading through the posts on several threads the tickets have gone quickly because those who are successful are nabbing additional tickets for those linked into their friends and family group.

Maybe, but those individuals still have to have had the relevant number of points. I logged on yesterday morning @ 11.30ish to take two and were given reference numbers 2399/2400 so tonnes had gone before then.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Whatever fan number is linked to your account would still have to have the right amount of loyalty points.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Friends and family still need to have 70 points for it to let you buy tickets for them though. I know because I tried it myself!

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
DERBY sell out ?

Was really surprised that you could buy up to 6 tickets on 1 membership. Normally it's 1 per member. I purchase 1 for me and a plus 1 for home game

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe, but those individuals still have to have had the relevant number of points. I logged on yesterday morning @ 11.30ish to take two and were given reference numbers 2399/2400 so tonnes had gone before then.

Whatever fan number is linked to your account would still have to have the right amount of loyalty points.

Friends and family still need to have 70 points for it to let you buy tickets for them though. I know because I tried it myself!

All those buying multiples in one application had their F&F with enough loyalty points.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

So as long as 1 member had the required points (1225 or whatever) you could then buy more than 1 ticket, even if your F&F didn't have the required number of points?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here