Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby home crowd/tickets sold/seats remaining thread [Merged]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Whilst our tickets are bought and paid for, the missus won't be at the game as she has a prior arrangement she can't get out of, and I have a meeting in Exeter all day, going to try and get back by half time, but could be that we both end up missing it. :-( someone will get her ticket, but mine could well end up being an empty seat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i can't believe that all those season ticket holders wouldn't go to the game

But don't dare call them JCLs!

Jnr Stat is coming with me, but it's too late for Lil Miss Stat.
I sincerely apologise to you, on her behalf.
If only she supported palace she wouldn't have the temerity to be a season ticket holder at the Amex.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
feel slightly cheated now, couldnt get the seat i wanted earlier and now plenty around that area.

Likewise. I am an STH but wanted to get a group next to one another. Got ones a few apart and in the south stand now there are loads of bunches everywhere. Grrrr.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Wow, loads to shift. :(

I'm really surprised to, was thinking a sell by end of today, perhaps some season ticket holders just giving it a miss, school night surely doesn't hold up int his instance? What proper parent wouldn't allow their kids to go to this game because they have school in the morning?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I'm really surprised to, was thinking a sell by end of today, perhaps some season ticket holders just giving it a miss, school night surely doesn't hold up int his instance? What proper parent wouldn't allow their kids to go to this game because they have school in the morning?

Me actually I get back to Reading about 1am the earliest. I really don't think the teachers would be too happy with me to unleash a child that would be that tired on them.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Me actually I get back to Reading about 1am the earliest. I really don't think the teachers would be too happy with me to unleash a child that would be that tired on them.

Fair play but being tired one day at school or watching the play off semi final..get your priorities right...lol ???

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Can I ask how old the child is? Despite it being the second year in a row these times don't come along very often and there really is nothing like being there to see it all unfold.

Think how special it will feel for you both if we put on a dazzling performance and set the tie up nicely for Sunday.

Not our place to question your parenting unjustly but I know that as my dad did for me, for the Albion, I will do for my own children in the future.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

I think loads of STH who think they have reserved May not have their tickets and have not contacted the club by today hence club releasing them

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England

I'm a teacher, I'm going to be THAT tired, and if I drank, I'd be in a much worse state!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Can I ask how old the child is? Despite it being the second year in a row these times don't come along very often and there really is nothing like being there to see it all unfold.

Think how special it will feel for you both if we put on a dazzling performance and set the tie up nicely for Sunday.

Not our place to question your parenting unjustly but I know that as my dad did for me, for the Albion, I will do for my own children in the future.

She is 11. If I lived in Brighton or she was not having to go to school the next day then no problem. she is normally tired and in bed by 21:00. I know this is unusual these days where I hear that a lot of kids that age can stay up to what ever time they like. To be honest the last time I took her to a night game during a holiday, she was so grumpy queuing for the bloody train because she was tired, I don't think she enjoyed much. Dazzling performance or not she will be grumpy and as selfish as it sounds if we do put on dazzling performance I would quite like to enjoy it.

Also her seat will not be wasted someone who normally takes her seat for evening games will use it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So let me get this right. We may ONLY have sold 25,000 - 27,000 tickets for Thursday (who will actually turn up).

That is shocking.

Personally I think we will sell more but ........... Oh, I can't be arsed!

OK Then - here we go. All numbers are +/-25

North: 650 (including corners)
School Shelf: 265
WSL: 310
WSU: 340
South: 190
ESL: 470
ESU: 290

So just over 2500 to sell, plus a good few hundred that can be released if needed by reducing the sterile areas.

To re-iterate - these will sell, but all who wants one should get one.

Suspect the take up will be swift today. Not just coz the phones are taking orders from 10 pointers but many will need to get back in the office to arrange time off, or were simply away for the weekend. I for one had a 3 night break in Notts and was not home til 7 last night.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill

So just over 2500 to sell, plus a good few hundred that can be released if needed by reducing the sterile areas.

Suspect the take up will be swift today. Not just coz the phones are taking orders from 10 pointers but many will need to get back in the office to arrange time off, or were simply away for the weekend. I for one had a 3 night break in Notts and was not home til 7 last night.

There seems a lot more than that available, well over 100 in my block W1A alone, haven't counted them all but would seem more than 300 in WSL.

There seems a lot more than that available, well over 100 in my block W1A alone, haven't counted them all but would seem more than 300 in WSL.

W1A is the most available WSL section. Remember, most of the northern end of the WSL are sold on a match by match basis and were sold before the untaken ST's were released. Also the central blocks have limited availability.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
W1A is the most available WSL section. Remember, most of the northern end of the WSL are sold on a match by match basis and were sold before the untaken ST's were released. Also the central blocks have limited availability.

Fair enough, if it's 2,500 left to sell then they ought to pretty much all go today hopefully. Can't wait.

Fair enough, if it's 2,500 left to sell then they ought to pretty much all go today hopefully. Can't wait.

I reckon it's these 2500 plus a few hundred more in either the SE corner of S1F (maybe a bit of both) depending on the exact location of the Derby fans. Also a few dozen expensive 1901 seats (in the southern extension) and maybe a few more unused VIP/Players tickets late in the day.

Although confident this will sell, the club should announce a possible period of sale to those who don't have 10 points. Just in case there is enough for the 10 pointers.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

I'm confident we can sell 2,500 tickets in 3 days. We have sold out our away allocation aswell. So all is good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here