Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Noooooo he was the top man less than 6 months ago according to the deluded Palarse fans. Wasn't it a top 6 they were predicting

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you going to apologise ?

For what? It was the goon boy [MENTION=28302]ThePaddy[/MENTION] who's the welcher - same thing :lol:

But if it makes you happy Doogle I am very very sorry X X X

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It was the poster who kept getting banned, kept starting new accounts and is currently posting as The Paddy.
He was that utter GOON called 'seaside'.

He then returned with many different accounts like 'The rock says', Peter Taylor, and 'Hans is a liar'. All utter tools.

Didn't realise he is now 'The Paddy'.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Could they tempt Holloway back? He is doing a great job at QPR...

Fully agree that it's it's important to have someone who understands Palace and can continue the good work that Pardew was doing, in light of Holloway being unavailable though Iain Dowie would be an able replacement.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]812021446193123328[/tweet]

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
So, assuming the timing of this before the January transfer window, Fat Sam is a shoo in. But what will he want to do in terms of bringing players in? I can see certain existing players not fitting his requirements ( Zaha and his attitude) but will he have the cash available or the targets, to make the necessary change in performance? His history says he gets a team organised but he will need some new players to commit to Croydon within the next six weeks to make a significant improvement. After all, you can't polish a turd.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another thread. Another case for an away end.
If this thread was in the away end, there'd be a new thread started every 5 minutes on the main board saying that agent pardew had been sacked.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Ok - I need your help here... let's start a social media rumour that Big "Seagulls" Sam is a known admirer of Brighton, and also re-emphasise his Milllwall past.

Otherwise, and the unthinkable could happen.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He was that utter GOON called 'seaside'.

He then returned with many different accounts like 'The rock says', Peter Taylor, and 'Hans is a liar'. All utter tools.

Didn't realise he is now 'The Paddy'.

I didn't realise either. Different names, same old sh1t.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Is Allardyce a shoe in? He maybe tempted by better offers. He was the England boss with a 100% win record after all.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
They'll never find another manager who is such a perfect fit for the club. Classless, egotistical, cringeworthy and shit. A sad day indeed.

You're underestimating Allardyce who can add dishonesty & disloyalty to the list.

FWIW i'd expect Palace to have a good chance of staying up whoever they appoint, with the premier league experienced squad they've got & the high number of other sinking relegation candidates.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
For what? It was the goon boy [MENTION=28302]ThePaddy[/MENTION] who's the welcher - same thing :lol:

But if it makes you happy Doogle I am very very sorry X X X
Apology accepted . I will refrain from calling you sheboy again in case buzzer gets offended on your behalf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here