Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early days ..look like a relagation battle though!!

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
We all expected to be in a scrap but I think that we will finish up 6th from bottom but It may take a time for our signings to get up to their best so that we benefit and can make the most of them.

^ ^ ^

That right there Ladies and Gentlemen is a bona fide Kiss of Death.......

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
What was wrong with the last "relagation battle" thread you started last week?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Thumbs down.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Predict us to finish bottom as sides that don't score many don't survive very often.
Our firepower is awful and worse than many championship sides :(

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Predict us to finish bottom as sides that don't score many don't survive very often.
Our firepower is awful and worse than many championship sides :(

Agree. Teams that don't score enough goals get relegated. We have to be hot favourites right now to sink to the bottom. It's not just the front two - sideways Stephens, lightweights March & Murphy need shipping

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
When you have no longer anything to gloat about, this is what you resort to?

If you're on the receiving end of this sort of bullshit, you are no doubt the bigger club. It almost feels sweet watching your current desperation with posts like this.

Good luck this season. Look forward to when you get your 1st point. Looks like it's going to be a wait.

WTF are you on about? How the f*CK are you accusing me of being one of them. Look back through my posts. I have already explained why Arsenal are my other team. Jesus Christ. So many wankers in these boards.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
WTF are you on about? How the f*CK are you accusing me of being one of them. Look back through my posts. I have already explained why Arsenal are my other team. Jesus Christ. So many wankers in these boards.

Let's look at some of your previous words of wisdom:

Dunk is a bleeding liability at times. If he wants to go and we can get a sizeable fee I wouldn't haggle. I don't think he is long away from being shown up for what he is which is bang average.
If we are relying on Judas this season god help us. He's as good as past it. Doesn't care whether we go up or do well. Just a nice convenient little gig for him.

JESUS!!! Why are we such bottle jobs? You can smell the choke beginning to unfold again. FFS.

Murray and Hemed were woeful. I thought I was at the Paralympics watching us today. Totally awful.

On TV it was just embarrassing seeing all the empty seats. The fans leaving early should be ashamed of themselves although I didn't see that as I had already turned over by then.

In my defence I do normally go and stay till the end. I was a victim of Black eye Friday I'm afraid. Damn early kick offs.

You sad little man!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

I thought you were genuine enough.

Who cares anyway. Support who you want for me; I'm simply delighted that an Arsenal fan even cares. I guess it shows how far 'little' old Brighton have come. You know you've arrived when people are wearing your shirts in a non ironic manner.

Welcome to the NSC Albion love in.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I thought you were genuine enough.

Who cares anyway. Support who you want for me; I'm simply delighted that an fan Arsenal even cares. I guess it shows how far 'little' old Brighton have come. You know you've arrived when people are wearing your shirts in a non ironic manner.

Welcome to the NSC Albion love in.

Shut up Kosh

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really looking forward to the closing of the transfer window. Our season will be defined with what has or hasn't happened on the striker front when it does.

We could have a fabulous season we could have an absolutely shit one, the next few days will almost certainly define it. We have left it very late....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here