Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That is very interesting I will listen later. Looking at the bit you posted it doesn't seem to suggest a link between refugees and extremists (which is what i was asking for). Presumably that is in the actual recording?

or, you could adopt the Soulman approach and say 'You don't subscribe to Radio 4'

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
So fear yes, evidence no?

Usual one-line smart-alec response. 20 or 30 years ago, say, I don't doubt that something similar was voiced then, when earlier muslim immigrants stood at the doors. Given that MI5 said only yesterday that that 5 plots had been foiled this year alone, I prefer to be wary, rather than glibly want evidence, which you always do when someone else comes on here, and you know full well how hard that would be to gather. Is a likely terrorist going to walk about advertising that? History has shown us that the majority will be peaceful, and that some will doubtless come with an agenda that rejects everything that western democracies stand for.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Outstanding input.

well, you do tend to ignore any questions or points put to you that you don't seem to like for whatever reason.

I guess that's outstanding output.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
well, you do tend to ignore any questions or points put to you that you don't seem to like for whatever reason.

I guess that's outstanding output.
I do try to post links or videos to back up my opinion and even try to find out info when I get countless requests from the likes of BF and DIP who both do not live here but could use Google to find out.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I do try to post links or videos to back up my opinion and even try to find out info when I get countless requests from the likes of BF and DIP who both do not live here but could use Google to find out.

Well, I've asked you about two of your links recently. When I called that image you posted 'pathetic' you responded. When I pointed to evidence in (that hot bed of trots) the Economist you had nothing to say about it. That yt video you've posted on here, I asked what exactly you thought it proved. I could go on youtube and find any number of racist attacks some numptys have filmed. What do any of them prove if I post them up here with no context?
If you want to be taken as something more than a stirrer you need to do better than that along with your constant posting on all matters Muslim.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well, I've asked you about two of your links recently. When I called that image you posted 'pathetic' you responded. When I pointed to evidence in (that hot bed of trots) the Economist you had nothing to say about it. That yt video you've posted on here, I asked what exactly you thought it proved. I could go on youtube and find any number of racist attacks some numptys have filmed. What do any of them prove if I post them up here with no context?
If you want to be taken as something more than a stirrer you need to do better than that along with your constant posting on all matters Muslim.
As I have stated before I shall post what I feel, I don't need your approval. If you feel your evidence is superior to mine then good for you, opinion is fine.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As I have stated before I shall post what I feel, I don't need your approval. If you feel your evidence is superior to mine then good for you, opinion is fine.

It really isn't that hard to find better evidence than badly made memes and YT videos shot on phones. Perhaps as you feel so strongly on this matter you should make a bit more effort?

Jan 30, 2008
We seem to have moved from refugees to extremist Islam. Is this to suggest that there is a fear that this wave of refugees contains or will produce significant numbers of extremists?

Is there any evidence to suggest this?

(apart from SM's video i haven't had chance to watch them)
shut up its got nothing to do with you !!!!
regards
DR

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
We seem to have moved from refugees to extremist Islam. Is this to suggest that there is a fear that this wave of refugees contains or will produce significant numbers of extremists?

If you let me know the number which in your view is an acceptable number of extremists and then I will give it a think !!!

D

Deleted member 22389

You must be able to see that with the numbers arriving in the EU that more hard line, conservative views of islam will now start to pop up, that is a bad deal for everyone in my opinion. I was only in Luton for 10 years, but I saw enough in that time to come to my own judgement that in some areas of this religion it doesn't work well with Western values and never will. Think people need to start separating extremism from hard line, conservative views of this religion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It really isn't that hard to find better evidence than badly made memes and YT videos shot on phones. Perhaps as you feel so strongly on this matter you should make a bit more effort?
Sorry you are not keen on the quality of the YT clip, more like you can not accept the footage. Ok, fair enough it did not happen. You have your views which you can post, I can post my "pathetic " videos.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I remember this. He was jailed for four years. He attacked a couple of girls in Plaistow apparently.
His motivation?

'Prosecutor Joel Smith told the court Ayoade said she had "looked at him in a rude way", and that he could not go through the rest of the day having taken "an insult from a little person like that".'

An ******** basically.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21571440

A man has been jailed for four years for knocking a 16-year-old girl unconscious in a street in east London.

Michael Ayoade, 34, of Green Gate Street, Plaistow, pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm on the girl in Plaistow on 13 November.

He also admitted punching a female student unconscious in Newham.

The 16-year-old sustained bruising, cuts to her head and face, and chipped teeth when she was hit on the head near the Black Lion pub.

Ayoade was caught on CCTV staging the random assaults.

The 16-year-old victim was walking near the Black Lion pub in High Street, Plaistow, when Ayoade jogged up behind her and punched her in the head.

She fell to the ground and was left lying unconscious on the pavement.
'Shocking violence'

He attacked university student Daniella Montieth at Plaistow station on 20 November 2011.

These were unprovoked and cowardly attacks on defenceless women for no reason whatsoever
Det Con Glenn Peach , Metropolitan Police

He hit the student, who was only 5ft 4in (1.63m), in the side of the head, leaving her sprawled unconscious in the ticket hall.

Judge Roger Chapple said these were "vicious, unprovoked attacks on young, lone females".

"The footage captures graphically the shocking violence of these attacks," he added.

"In both cases the force of the blow was such as to render the victims unconscious albeit mercifully not for long."

Ayoade had previously admitted two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and one count of possession of cannabis after a bag of the drug was found at his home.

Following the sentencing, investigating officer Det Con Glenn Peach said: "These were unprovoked and cowardly attacks on defenceless women for no reason whatsoever.

"Ayoade has expressed little remorse for what he has done.

"He was a clearly a danger to the public and needed to be caught before he caused serious injury to someone else."

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21571440

A man has been jailed for four years for knocking a 16-year-old girl unconscious in a street in east London.

Michael Ayoade, 34, of Green Gate Street, Plaistow, pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm on the girl in Plaistow on 13 November.

He also admitted punching a female student unconscious in Newham.

The 16-year-old sustained bruising, cuts to her head and face, and chipped teeth when she was hit on the head near the Black Lion pub.

Ayoade was caught on CCTV staging the random assaults.

The 16-year-old victim was walking near the Black Lion pub in High Street, Plaistow, when Ayoade jogged up behind her and punched her in the head.

She fell to the ground and was left lying unconscious on the pavement.
'Shocking violence'

He attacked university student Daniella Montieth at Plaistow station on 20 November 2011.

These were unprovoked and cowardly attacks on defenceless women for no reason whatsoever
Det Con Glenn Peach , Metropolitan Police

He hit the student, who was only 5ft 4in (1.63m), in the side of the head, leaving her sprawled unconscious in the ticket hall.

Judge Roger Chapple said these were "vicious, unprovoked attacks on young, lone females".

"The footage captures graphically the shocking violence of these attacks," he added.

"In both cases the force of the blow was such as to render the victims unconscious albeit mercifully not for long."

Ayoade had previously admitted two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and one count of possession of cannabis after a bag of the drug was found at his home.

Following the sentencing, investigating officer Det Con Glenn Peach said: "These were unprovoked and cowardly attacks on defenceless women for no reason whatsoever.

"Ayoade has expressed little remorse for what he has done.

"He was a clearly a danger to the public and needed to be caught before he caused serious injury to someone else."

As it appears on this thread, is there a suggestion that the attacks are racially motivated. Was not one of the victims a muslim woman, or have I got this wrong? There is here no mention of any racial intent, and it may just a be a lone nutter. I genuinely don't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here