Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ive asked you why you posted it. Nobody turned anything around. Their 'patrols' haha. It was two asians who were arrested, but of course, Britain First have been spreading that crap around still.

So, you didnt post it as a racist attack, and you just posted it to highlight the differences in culture? Really?
Piss off. Seriously.
How many times have you seen violent drunks attack somebody and then get a beating by a bunch of people? Have you never been in Brighton on a Saturday night? This is nothing to do with culture. Its about a seemingly violent drunk giving it the big un and getting a beating for it, but dress it up as a cultural difference if it helps you out during your day.

Maybe you should play the video again, and this time listen and concentrate carefully, perhaps listen carefully at the 32 second mark....perhaps you might be able to hear the shout of "white scum", and "white scum off our streets".........have a listen.
As i stated you were the one that mentioned "racist attack", i made no mention in the post showing the video or the post after, but seeing as you have been banging on, i thought i would let you have your say, give it a few hours, then make you aware. Feel free to have another listen.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We seem to have moved from refugees to extremist Islam. Is this to suggest that there is a fear that this wave of refugees contains or will produce significant numbers of extremists?

Is there any evidence to suggest this?

(apart from SM's video i haven't had chance to watch them)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We seem to have moved from refugees to extremist Islam. Is this to suggest that there is a fear that this wave of refugees contains or will produce significant numbers of extremists?

No one can predict at the moment, do you think "significant numbers of extremists" is ok. Let's face it we knew that Hamza and Qatada were wanted for terrorism in their own countries, they were let in to our country, caused trouble and then bleated and played the HR card when the government tried to send them packing. The point is we knew their track record and they could be monitored by the spineless Labour government, what if "significant numbers of extremists" get in that we know nothing of.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No one can predict at the moment, do you think "significant numbers of extremists" is ok. Let's face it we knew that Hamza and Qatada were wanted for terrorism in their own countries, they were let in to our country, caused trouble and then bleated and played the HR card when the government tried to send them packing. The point is we knew their track record and they could be monitored by the spineless Labour government, what if "significant numbers of extremists" get in that we know nothing of.

So fear yes, evidence no?

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Maybe you should play the video again, and this time listen and concentrate carefully, perhaps listen carefully at the 32 second mark....perhaps you might be able to hear the shout of "white scum", and "white scum off our streets".........have a listen.
As i stated you were the one that mentioned "racist attack", i made no mention in the post showing the video or the post after, but seeing as you have been banging on, i thought i would let you have your say, give it a few hours, then make you aware. Feel free to have another listen.

I heard that as well the first time i saw this video.
would indicate that this scrap certainly morphed into a racial attack.

i guess certain individuals have selective hearing when it comes to matters like this

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So rear yes, evidence no?

Yep, there are those on here that are pretty sure that it is just fear/propaganda and none of the refugees/migrants will be extremists, there are others like myself who are not sure, which is why i have stated before "We'll see" and "Wait and see"......as i said "No one can predict at the moment,"
Not sure what "So rear yes" in your post meant.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
at the risk of dragging this back to the migrant/refugees, i see that Croatia is struggling a day after saying they'll be helpful to those unable to get through the Hungarian border. what i think is overlooked is that the conflict in Syria has been onging for years, migrants have been trying to get in to EU for years... why such an enourmous increase this summer? did parties within the EU put the word out that the door where open so people decided to make the journey now?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yep, there are those on here that are pretty sure that it is just fear/propaganda and none of the refugees/migrants will be extremists, there are others like myself who are not sure, which is why i have stated before "We'll see" and "Wait and see"......as i said "No one can predict at the moment,"
Not sure what "So rear yes" in your post meant.

old fingers on a new fangled phone :). I am sure you managed to decode it.

I agree that it is hard to know, it just seemed odd that this thread moved on from discussing refugees to discussing extremists with no discernible link.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I heard that as well the first time i saw this video.
would indicate that this scrap certainly morphed into a racial attack.

i guess certain individuals have selective hearing when it comes to matters like this

I found it quite strange that Dave was sure that the victim was drunk and a yob, my impression was that after being hit violently with a metal road sign early on in the clip and being kicked etc and vastly outnumbered, then most would be staggering and collapse on the pavement after fleeing

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Why are you asking this?Most news sources have either been leading with it or the first byline? Do you deliberatly avoid articles? Link me your news sources? What are you reading? or are you just trying to stir things up? As usual

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whoever advised the German leader on letting so many people in is probably regretting that decision now. Put the extremist element to one side, I wouldn't be surprised if Germany experiences loads of other problems further down the line now. Political correctness stinks and because of it people with more hard line, conservative views of their religion will be able to do what they want. Germany really hasn't considered the type of people they are letting in have they.

The Panoroma documentary sums up what I am saying. Goto 11m 30s

On German TV last night, a discussion was quite open that the Germans need more workers to run their economy, with their declining population which several folk on here had suspected might have been their number one motivation, though to be fair much genuine kindness from ordinary folk has manifested itself. As to whether it is all going to work if they continue to accept such numbers, that is the question. The muslim-only areas are likely to get even bigger, meaning that the indigenous population and the muslims will in all likelihood lead separate lives, which tends to be a breeding ground for mutual suspicion. If the immigrant community finds it hard to get work, this will lead to claims of discrimination, real or imagined, and fuel extremism. It will not be easy. It is one thing bringing a teddy bear to the station, but quite another to establish mutual tolerance and even friendship over time. You hope that it will happen, but would you really bet on it? Of course some will go on to be leading lights in German society, and most folk will be peaceful, but then a minority will . . well you can guess.
As a matter of interest, how would you define in general the relationship at present in the UK between the two communities? Good? Mutual respect, genuinely friendly, tense, mutual suspicion, downright hatred, or whatever.

A range of those but all getting worse.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why are you asking this?Most news sources have either been leading with it or the first byline? Do you deliberatly avoid articles? Link me your news sources? What are you reading? or are you just trying to stir things up? As usual

So post some and I will have a look when I have finished work.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So post some and I will have a look when I have finished work.

Maybe have a listen to this....it is not propaganda, right wing....and it is BBC radio 4.
Counter-terrorism 'should be on the curriculum'

Counter-terrorism should be on the national curriculum and learned by all Muslim students in the UK, according to a senior Islamic scholar.

"De-radicalisation should be taken as a subject, counter-terrorism should be taken as a subject," said Pakistani politician Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri.

His message echoed that of Prime Minister David Cameron, who warned last last week of the dangers posed by those who "quietly condone" Islamic State militants' extremist ideology.

Mr Cameron highlighted the role families and communities can play in countering such radicalisation.

Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, who issued a fatwa against terrorism in 2010, said: "We have not been addressing this issue on theological and ideological fronts – we have been taking it just as a political, economical, social issue."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02vb3c9

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Maybe have a listen to this....it is not propaganda, right wing....and it is BBC radio 4.
Counter-terrorism 'should be on the curriculum'

Counter-terrorism should be on the national curriculum and learned by all Muslim students in the UK, according to a senior Islamic scholar.

"De-radicalisation should be taken as a subject, counter-terrorism should be taken as a subject," said Pakistani politician Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri.

His message echoed that of Prime Minister David Cameron, who warned last last week of the dangers posed by those who "quietly condone" Islamic State militants' extremist ideology.

Mr Cameron highlighted the role families and communities can play in countering such radicalisation.

Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, who issued a fatwa against terrorism in 2010, said: "We have not been addressing this issue on theological and ideological fronts – we have been taking it just as a political, economical, social issue."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02vb3c9

That is very interesting I will listen later. Looking at the bit you posted it doesn't seem to suggest a link between refugees and extremists (which is what i was asking for). Presumably that is in the actual recording?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That is very interesting I will listen later. Looking at the bit you posted it doesn't seem to suggest a link between refugees and extremists (which is what i was asking for). Presumably that is in the actual recording?

It is in reply to your post 2171, where you stated/asked quote: "We seem to have moved from refugees to extremist Islam. Is this to suggest that there is a fear that this wave of refugees contains or will produce significant numbers of extremists?

Is there any evidence to suggest this?"

The post was only on the page before, i know you like to ask something and then quickly move on and ask something else.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It is in reply to your post 2171, where you stated/asked quote: "We seem to have moved from refugees to extremist Islam. Is this to suggest that there is a fear that this wave of refugees contains or will produce significant numbers of extremists?

The post was only on the page before, i know you like to ask something and then quickly move on and ask something else.

That is also the post i was referring to (see the bit in bold). It just doesn't seem to suggest a link between refugees and extremism? Am I misreading it? or is the link in the actual recording?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

When he or his relatives have their limbs blown off or their framework obliterated in a blast (7/7). When he/she has their identity threatened or challenged. When one is at his moral dilemma and reacts to 'defend'; you may have your proof Bad Fish. Well if you want to wait to find out (because of liberal humanitarian principles) better you or your 'rellies' than me.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That is also the post i was referring to (see the bit in bold). It just doesn't seem to suggest a link between refugees and extremism? Am I misreading it? or is the link in the actual recording?

It is highlighting the radicalisation and extremism in this country, if as was pointed out we do get "sufficient numbers of extremists" as you posted, then this interview is relevant imo.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
When he or his relatives have their limbs blown off or their framework obliterated in a blast (7/7). When he/she has their identity threatened or challenged. When one is at his moral dilemma and reacts to 'defend'; you may have your proof Bad Fish. Well if you want to wait to find out (because of liberal humanitarian principles) better you or your 'rellies' than me.

I suspect there is a position to take between the extremes you seem to be suggesting here.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It is highlighting the radicalisation and extremism in this country, if as was pointed out we do get "sufficient numbers of extremists" as you posted, then this interview is relevant imo.

It highlights the radicalisation and extremism that is already in the country, and gives an interesting idea to combat it.

However I am unsure if the notion of dangerous extremists being among the refugees was based on any evidence or if it was just fear. Your link didn't address that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here