Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazio Friendly

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We did OK, but we never really got our forward into the game - from watching the stream it was hard to work out what formation we were playing up front.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What was the audience? Sounded lively.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I was really pleased with the performance today, we more than matched a top class team for vast majority of game.
Murray missed a couple of sitters and there was a clear handball in their box in the second half but the result doesn't matter. Did allow Morrison a bit too much space for his slow motion shot and that's more of a concern than any offside.

We still need another striker as a matter of urgency, ideally someone with real pace. The squad back-ups like Ince and Manu still not massively convincing but I guess better than seeing Holla again

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Lazio kept the ball very well, especially in the second half.
Dunk and Bruno played well together. Covered for each other well.
Kayal had a mere, nothing came off for him. Cracking shot in the first 10 minutes that went narrowly wide though.
Atmosphere was non-existent. Just the East Stand - West Stand chant all game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The 2 physios provided some entertainment when they 'ran' on
..pass me some more pasta

image.jpeg

And a goalmouth scramble ..the pitch has a definite slop this season :whistle:

image.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
anyone notice Onazi at the end of the game? couldn't shake hands with any more Brighton Players, Management, Coaches if he tried.
Apparently he is looking for a new club

I wouldn't be against him coming here. He didn't offer that much going forward but defensively he was a bit Kante-esque in the way he'd track and recover the ball

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Ince is playing pretty well.

... he says as he gives the ball away

Other than that time he gave the ball away, I thought he had a good game looking to play the ball quickly when he could. We needed to create a bit more but generally didn't think we played that badly. Kayal and Knockhaert looked a bit off the pace and on another day Murray would have stuck one away. Next week will tell us whether we are ready and the two K's will be up for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here