Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazio Friendly

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Looking at who some of our rivals have been lining up against, we have done very well bringing Lazio to Brighton. 🤗 Odd one at Ipswich. Royal Union!!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
What crowd is expected/how easy will it be to get decent tickets on the day at the ticket office?

I'd say about 9,000. Still well over 1,000 tickets to sell. Will be easy to get tickets at the office. Only the West and East stands are open, unless you want to sit with the Lazio fans.

The Sevilla game last season had 10,967 there.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Where is it best to park if the stadium is sold out? I was thinking Lewes and then jump on the train?

The boy has decided he wants to head down!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Went online an hour or so ago to try and book and it said it was sold out. Not sure if they hold some back for the day or not

Some friends of mine I spoke to on Friday, if I understood them correctly, seemed to be working on the assumption that the Bridge Car Park would be free parking today. No idea if that's the case or not. Seems a tad more likely than it being sold out. Anybody able to confirm?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Some friends of mine I spoke to on Friday, if I understood them correctly, seemed to be working on the assumption that the Bridge Car Park would be free parking today. No idea if that's the case or not. Seems a tad more likely than it being sold out. Anybody able to confirm?

Says parking sold out on the ticketing website, and there are only two trains an hour to/from either Brighton or Lewes..........................assuming they don't get cancelled. Doesn't look too clever. Was going to go but now thinking it'll be travel carnage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here