Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No chance, I'll have radio 4 on for the shipping forecast then it's goodnight Vienna.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone pulling an all-nighter to watch the drama unfold?

Used to stay up all night on election nights, but so often disappointed by the results that I don't bother now. Maybe it's just that I'm a lot older now! Won't make any difference, staying awake - we'll find out in the morning anyway.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Anyone pulling an all-nighter to watch the drama unfold?

(I'll admit to having paid almost no attention to the whole thing, so it could be there is no point at all staying up at all, although I note the BBC have an all-night programme running)

Alas I'm a really sad pup and will be up until around 4 a.m. That said, I'll kip in until 8.30, and then shower and make my way a mile away to the Sussex Cricket Match at Arundel, couple of Harvey's and a snooze in a chair later p.m.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I shall be "up all night" although I'm currently in Seattle (8 hours behind uk time) so in fact I'll be "up all day" and will tune in to the BBC at 10 pm local time to catch all the drama as it unfolds.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Early results are mostly expected to return Leave, as are the last results.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I shall be "up all night" although I'm currently in Seattle (8 hours behind uk time) so in fact I'll be "up all day" and will tune in to the BBC at 10 pm local time to catch all the drama as it unfolds.

That's where we were for last years general election, I'm sad to say it was quite entertaining watching the results come in

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Funny but when it's a General Election they're counting results all the way through to Saturday but here it will be done by the morning.

Its a straight yes or no this time - with the general election you get local elections mixed in and there is also a bigger choice so each slip will take a bit longer to check.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Pensioners, Brexit and the good old days?

My parents are in their 70's, full on OUT, all their friends are outers too hardly, not IN an voters in sight. OK life growing up in the 50's was tougher, I don't deny that

But since the 70's they all have lived through a period of growing prosperity, most have pensions my generation can only dream about, paid off houses that now worth a load and spare cash to travel. Life could be worse...

Just don't get it, they've done well out of Europe. Now suddenly getting out will solve everything that is wrong with the country. I just don't get it, they seems to be living on false nostalgia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here