Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Just as an aside from the debate, if you go to Bluebird Tea Co in Gardner Street today and say 'I Voted' you can get a free cup of whichever loose leaf tea you fancy. Just trying their Maple Bacon Pancake one which is delicious :)

Sorry if this have been posted already, I haven't been through all the previous pages!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Suppose the vote is 50.001% in favour of leaving, could Cameron say it's too close to actually implement (perhaps arguing that 50.001% of a 60% turnout is under a third of the electorate) ?

Two thirds of the electorate didn't vote for Thatcher either, but that didn't stop her. Anyway, as someone suggested earlier, in those circumstances a mysterious bag of 'missing' postal votes will turn up from somewhere.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Wish you would.

He would miss-a very small target,and he would flinch in case it was a big bang!:D

cliffhangerI2.jpg

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Suppose the vote is 50.001% in favour of leaving, could Cameron say it's too close to actually implement (perhaps arguing that 50.001% of a 60% turnout is under a third of the electorate) ?
It's a win... whatever the turnout... you lot repeatedly make these ridiculous attempts to dilute the validity of a government you don't like simply because of turnout figures.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The EU Referendum "Up All Night" thread

Anyone pulling an all-nighter to watch the drama unfold?

(I'll admit to having paid almost no attention to the whole thing, so it could be there is no point at all staying up at all, although I note the BBC have an all-night programme running)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here