Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: All you anti Mghee

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Getting relegated with the squad we had was not bad..It was expected.

What has messed this teams spirit,results and position is the lack of ambition..

two players get sold we bring in an inexpiereinced loan signing. his hands are tied and always have been. We keep selling,selling,selling and still fans expect success.:angry:

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
So is BYF available for Butler duties for the Carlisle trip.

Dandyman let him have a day off from the estate...

If he finishes mucking out the stables and draining the lower field, I may consider it.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The clubs obsession with Falmer at the expense of everything else has cost us dearly over the last 2 years.

Failure to grasp the basic fundemental that we need to be competing in the CCC or in the top 6 of L1 will ensure that support and income dwindles. No longer can it be an excuse that without Falmer we will die and to hell with everything else, a more painful death will be the continuing running down of the playing squad with a 4000 home gate in the lower level of L1, or worse still the 3500 that will turn up in L2, and we all know only too well what a bun fight that would be, who would have thought that Exeter (a very well supported club in the eighties) Oxford, Cambridge and even Rubbish and Dustbins would be in the conference, their capitulation should be a lesson to Knight and Perry that in football now you really have to speculate to accumulate fail to grasp that and you really are up shit creek.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The playing side has been ignored for too long and now we are reaping what we have sown.

All the fans can do is dig up excuses against mcghee..his man management and tactics..It all stems from the same thing.

Virgo 1.5 m
Cullip ???
Knight ???
Harding 750k
Currie 250k

Money towards players....zero

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
byf said:
What has messed this teams spirit,results and position is the lack of ambition..
I'd say the team spirit was messed up by playing players in the wrong position and dropping them for no reason after they've had a good game. Pretty much what happened to him at Millwall

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
Sorry, i don't have any confidence in the man. The pitiful excuse of a game at Ashton Gate typified this. Most supporter are running out of patience with McGhee. the facts don't lie, we have lost far more games than have won under him. HE MUST GO!!!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Uncle Buck said:
I am pretty sure we paid an agent some cash for an Argentinian, which worked out...

Same old Brighton fan.

Ignoring the fact weve had nout to spend and being negative

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
phil1977 said:
Sorry, i don't have any confidence in the man. The pitiful excuse of a game at Ashton Gate typified this. Most supporter are running out of patience with McGhee. the facts don't lie, we have lost far more games than have won under him. HE MUST GO!!!

Do you have confidence in the board then?? who havent backed him financially at all....Who would sell the furniture in the club offices if they could. Who make up lame excuses about Falmer.

Scapegoat Mcghee..your all so blind to it.

He's not a great manager..he's not coppell or adams but he's not the main villian in our circumstances.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
byf said:
The playing side has been ignored for too long and now we are reaping what we have sown.

All the fans can do is dig up excuses against mcghee..his man management and tactics..It all stems from the same thing.

Virgo 1.5 m
Cullip ???
Knight ???
Harding 750k
Currie 250k

Money towards players....zero

Right, so you are conceeding that we have no money to spend on players, for whatever reason that may be.

So, surely tactics and man management of the staff that we have got is quite crucial?

Best f*** em all off in public, in the press then. When Dave the striker in the north of england reads about players being chucked of coaches, or not even let on them in the first place, hes hardly going to fancy to come for a couple of games is he?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
byf said:
he's not the main villian in our circumstances.
No. That is unquestionably Lewes District Cuntcil.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tubby Mondays said:
Right, so you are conceeding that we have no money to spend on players, for whatever reason that may be.

So, surely tactics and man management of the staff that we have got is quite crucial?

Best f*** em all off in public, in the press then. When Dave the striker in the north of england reads about players being chucked of coaches, or not even let on them in the first place, hes hardly going to fancy to come for a couple of games is he?

Must be the Board's fault....

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
Well Rumble has gone on strike and the last time Oaf did butler duties, well 3 people are still in therapy and one is still in the Burns Unit at Bristol Infirmary.

As he is back, BYF should get his old job back.

Rumble seems to have gone both disturbingly straight and completely forgotten his duties - it's a disgrace, I tell thee.

I think I will allow the Yoof to carry out butler duties for you provided you don't put any fancy ideas in his head by allowing him to sit down or speak out of turn to his betters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here