Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
After such an Herculean effort for no reward long drive home then only three days recovery before what is the most important game of the season so far only hope they have enough to left in the tank

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
After such an Herculean effort for no reward long drive home then only three days recovery before what is the most important game of the season so far only hope they have enough to left in the tank

We coped pretty well with Saturday-Tuesday last year, Palace also played today, it'll be alright.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
On 5.55 pm Euston train reflecting (mentally banging on the table really ) how did we not get anything out of that game. Yes, the goal that shouldn't have been but all those fired in crosses from Knockaert that came to nothing. Agh.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
can I just say how cooI think it is having international posters on here watching and enjoying our 'soccer' and making decent posts it baffles me but I like it :bowdown: Welcome. Will you ever make it to a game here?

Didn't he come to the Stoke game last week?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
On 5.55 pm Euston train reflecting (mentally banging on the table really ) how did we not get anything out of that game. Yes, the goal that shouldn't have been but all those fired in crosses from Knockaert that came to nothing. Agh.
A draw would have been a fair result. The players should have gained a lot of confidence from that performance though.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
can I just say how cooI think it is having international posters on here watching and enjoying our 'soccer' and making decent posts it baffles me but I like it :bowdown: Welcome. Will you ever make it to a game here?

It's nice to feel welcomed amongst Albion fans! NSC is an excellent community, and I've immensely enjoyed being here and supporting the club.

I hope one day in the reasonably near future I'll be able to make it Brighton/Sussex and to a match at the Amex. I've never been to the UK, but there's so much I want to see and do over your way (and since following the Albion, talking to you nice folks, and doing my research on the area, Sussex is at the top of that list!). I'll be in Europe in September to attend to family affairs, and although it's a bit of a long shot, I would absolutely love to find a way to make it happen.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida

Flying back home for the Chelsea game in Jan
:thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's nice to feel welcomed amongst Albion fans! NSC is an excellent community, and I've immensely enjoyed being here and supporting the club.

I hope one day in the reasonably near future I'll be able to make it Brighton/Sussex and to a match at the Amex. I've never been to the UK, but there's so much I want to see and do over your way (and since following the Albion, talking to you nice folks, and doing my research on the area, Sussex is at the top of that list!). I'll be in Europe in September to attend to family affairs, and although it's a bit of a long shot, I would absolutely love to find a way to make it happen.
Europe to Brighton is easy and September is in the football season.

Not a long shot at all.

:)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Frustrating but we also had 3 or 4 chances early on against Stoke.
You have to convert at least one of those chances or one way or another you will get punished in this league.
Great effort today and for the 2nd game in a row we have been let down by a guessing linesman.
It was not a corner but there is no way the linesman could be 100% sure so in that case they give goal kicks just in case anything comes from the corner.
2nd game in a row that my piss has boiled.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida

To quote Capt. Picard " make it so" You won't regret it. :thumbsup:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Never a corner on the stream I watched. They slowed it right up I saw nothing and neither did they although they didn't dwell on it so If it was then so be it. Still not sure it should of stood reference the Lukaku incident but these things happen especially away at Old Trafford.

Did you see it? From the multiple replays from different angles it was 100% not a corner.

I haven't seen it but someone told me it was a corner based on the replays they'd seen. Anyone got a video?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

you will be welcomed warmly I am sure :)

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It was a corner, simply because Solly has said he touched it last. Never looked a corner to me either but it was. Amazing that the lino and ref can make one of the most incredible calls of the season seeing March touch that ball last but seconds later ignore Lukaku doing his best annoyed donkey impression.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Europe to Brighton is easy and September is in the football season.

Not a long shot at all.

:)

Be warned though, September is also 'international break' season.

Well worth checking out those dates.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We were fantastic. Looking forward to City game so I meet some fans from Manchester.

Queued for the train with plastics from Surrey. Yep Surrey.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Are they plastics if they go to old Trafford every week to support their team? If so, then I know a lot of brighton fans living up north who travel to brighton to see their team...@el president...seemly according to Clapham gull, you are a plastic...

If it is tongue in cheek then I apologise, if it is not then it is pathetic.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
corner2.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here