Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ly

All kicking off today! Just called Obama scum.

Imho Trump is an evil human being, I really feel that.

By saying stuff like that he keeps the votes of huge numbers of latent racists.

I’ve blatantly influenced my kids to dislike what he stands for and his nasty personality. (One of them was briefly drawn in by the Make America Great Again propaganda, during a teenage rebellion phase).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where? How?

The really sad thing is, that wouldn't lose him his base but it would hopefully put off enough of the non-fanatics who voted for him the first time.

I headed over to my Twitter feed and there's no mention of it on there.

Therefore I should now be asking for clarification safe in the knowledge this is fake news attempting to discredit the President.

I'm not asking for clarification - That's the really sad thing!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I headed over to my Twitter feed and there's no mention of it on there.

Therefore I should now be asking for clarification safe in the knowledge this is fake news attempting to discredit the President.

I'm not asking for clarification - That's the really sad thing!

[MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]Hill

President Trump: "What the Obama Administration did is unprecedented... They're going to pay a big price 'cause they're dishonest crooked people. They're scum. And I say it a lot. They're human scum."

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
[MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]Hill

President Trump: "What the Obama Administration did is unprecedented... They're going to pay a big price 'cause they're dishonest crooked people. They're scum. And I say it a lot. They're human scum."

Seeing they tried to stitch him up via deep state and Muller et al I dont find that is unreasonable considering the type he is. Biden could be in the investigation firing line before this is all done.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Seeing they tried to stitch him up via deep state and Muller et al I dont find that is unreasonable considering the type he is. Biden could be in the investigation firing line before this is all done.

Deep state, mainstream media, fake news, birther movement, king of the ventilators, greatest economy in the history of the world, "Gina", Make America great again, paranoid, multiply bankrupt, wall building, lock her up, disinfectant injecting, bright light inside the body, thick as shit moron

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
Deep state, mainstream media, fake news, birther movement, king of the ventilators, greatest economy in the history of the world, "Gina", Make America great again, paranoid, multiply bankrupt, wall building, lock her up, disinfectant injecting, bright light inside the body, thick as shit moron

you dont think the deep state is real after bigger scandals than watergate, more high ranking execs at the FBI and DOJ fired than in the last 40 years with many facing prosecution, whos the thick as shit moron?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Go away, looney.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Sung to the tune of We Didn’t Start The Fire...

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Brilliant. Someone clever could do something with that. "We didn't vote for Donald" or whatever.

Don’t know what Billy Joel’s political leanings are, but it would be possible for a clever lyricist, as Trump speaks in half finished sound bites most of the time anyway...

“We didn’t, vote for Donald, but when he is gone, the shit will still live on and on and on and on...”

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you dont think the deep state is real after bigger scandals than watergate, more high ranking execs at the FBI and DOJ fired than in the last 40 years with many facing prosecution, whos the thick as shit moron?

Hey Looney, how's life?

Better let me know quick before you get banned again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Ooh, I know this. The answer is Looney isn't it :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here