Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The incident itself is sad and horrifying enough...then I read this “For more than two months, police did not charge the McMichaels, who are white, until the shooting gained widespread attention in the national media and provoked outrage.

A young guy out for a job, slain (to use a brutal American expression) by two bullies with weapons.

RIP Ahmaud Arbery.

I hope the book’s thrown at the redneck killers.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if these two cnts are Trump supporters?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52585505

the guy was wearing work boots and carrying a hammer, the rifle went of when he grabbed it and pulled it when attacking those who tried to detain him as there had been A spate of burglaries in the area, in a defacto gated community miles from where he lived. Possibly could be murder or manslaughter although this was febuary ,but makes good copy for the fake news.

jogg.jpg

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
Ooh, I know this. The answer is Looney isn't it :lolol:

Its like some weird cult in here, most of the wrold is talking(Covid aside) about big techs censorship, yes grooming gangs, the avarice and over reach of the transgender lobby. And NSC is talking about Trump and school shootings! Really? You could at least thank trump for ending the school shootings.:lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Its like some weird cult in here, most of the wrold is talking(Covid aside) about big techs censorship, yes grooming gangs, the avarice and over reach of the transgender lobby. And NSC is talking about Trump and school shootings! Really? You could at least thank trump for ending the school shootings.:lolol:

263 schools have had a shooting incident in last 3 and 1/2 years with an average 21 students shot a day.
I don’t think anyone had mentioned them except you.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

If ever was a statement to come back...

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
the guy was wearing work boots and carrying a hammer, the rifle went of when he grabbed it and pulled it when attacking those who tried to detain him as there had been A spate of burglaries in the area, in a defacto gated community miles from where he lived. Possibly could be murder or manslaughter although this was febuary ,but makes good copy for the fake news.

jogg.jpg

It's always nice when Looney reminds us of the ****ed up corners of the web he inhabits.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Brilliant. Someone clever could do something with that. "We didn't vote for Donald" or whatever.

would you say he is the US answer to Diane Abbott..?? I have started to take more notice of his public speaking.......he is absolutely ****ed in the head , he barely manages to string 6 relatable words together.....WTF is going on..??..if he has resigned himself to losing 20% of his population then why doesn't he just come "right on out" and say it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

No, the bubble you inhabit is talking about that. Don't let your version of reality get confused with everyone else's.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On 26 February Trump twattered:

"Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) & @CNN are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible. Likewise their incompetent Do Nothing Democrat comrades are all talk, no action. USA in great shape!"

At some time later today over 80,000 Americans would've died from the virus, and that's just the known count.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
On 26 February Trump twattered:

"Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) & @CNN are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible. Likewise their incompetent Do Nothing Democrat comrades are all talk, no action. USA in great shape!"

At some time later today over 80,000 Americans would've died from the virus, and that's just the known count.

No sign of the daily new case numbers dropping either, steadily late 20,000's daily yet talk of " opening up " … insane ! However, I appreciate Trumps dilemma, the US economy is too big to stop, the search for more money at the expense of its workers has to continue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No sign of the daily new case numbers dropping either, steadily late 20,000's daily yet talk of " opening up " … insane ! However, I appreciate Trumps dilemma, the US economy is too big to stop, the search for more money at the expense of its workers has to continue.

Since whoever was posting about their 150 per million death rate, (now a steady 230 in just about 2 weeks), I've been fascinated by Wyoming.

They're like a landlocked New Zealand!

It's all going off around them and yet they're consistently 'no new deaths' 400 cases.

I knew it was vast and sparse but didn't realise it was all but impossible to get Wyomingites within 2 metres of each other.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Sadly, for deaths too. I've monitored their stats throughout. For the best part of a month now, 2,000+ a day. (It's harder to discern because John Hopkins Uni and in turn Worldometer, receive daily figures piecemeal from the states). You can't use the much lower "new deaths" column for the USA in Worldometer, as they reset it for that country every few hours.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sadly, for deaths too. I've monitored their stats throughout. For the best part of a month now, 2,000+ a day. (It's harder to discern because John Hopkins Uni and in turn Worldometer, receive daily figures piecemeal from the states). You can't use the much lower "new deaths" column for the USA in Worldometer, as they reset it for that country every few hours.

I've not really been looking at death rates, I just keep tabs on the " Daily new Cases " graph from Worldometers, it shows that for just over the last month the daily rate has bounced around +/- 30,000 a day, no sign of a peak, no sign of it reducing. Pressure on Trump for releasing what little lockdown they have is going to to increase with these jobless figures but, the " lockdown" has not really delivered tangible results. New York State have had a significant reduction in cases but other states infections are rising to cancel out their decline.... really worrying, Trump can't win either way so I suppose this Is why there is all the bluster about China, the media and Biden and the Democrats.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As an add on the virus is seeming to hit a lot more poor people, prisoners and BAME in the US, a big divide in the haves and have nots. Talk of a cataclysm building amongst the 2 million incarcerated in the US.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here