Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I did wonder if it might be virus related.

We never had virus' until Gates and his magic boxes appeared on the scene.

They reckon that Gates knew about the virus in advance, as evidenced by his TED talk. Now he's using it to depopulate the earth. Meanwhile, the virus provides cover for his dastardly plan to inject us all with some kind of mind control tracking device.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
They reckon that Gates knew about the virus in advance, as evidenced by his TED talk. Now he's using it to depopulate the earth. Meanwhile, the virus provides cover for his dastardly plan to inject us all with some kind of mind control tracking device.

Looks like we had better get in quick with the bleach then ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Phew that's a relief, I thought it might be some kind of whackjob conspiracy theory.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
:facepalm: to that lot

I think I've found the best qualified to take over from TB defending Trump, now he has lost interest.

Love Trump, love Farage, vote Tory, read mail online, think birds football is s**t, don't think racism in football is a huge problem, BTL landlord. Few 'no no's' amongst that lot isn't there for NSC!!

And, when I asked him, he assured me that there was no sarcasm whatsoever in that post, so he'll definitely know sarcasm when he sees it.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The very stable genius is also a cowardy custard, lol

"What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately. They get record ratings, & the American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!"

Embarrassing.

Of all the petulant, childish nonsense that tumbles from his mouth, or tweeting fingers, the use of the term ‘Lamestream media’ is the most cringeworthy.

It provokes in me the same reaction, as when I see an Albion fan on here refer to our friends up the road as Palarse, thinking it is amusing. I think, “seriously? Are you six years old?”

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Embarrassing.

Of all the petulant, childish nonsense that tumbles from his mouth, or tweeting fingers, the use of the term ‘Lamestream media’ is the most cringeworthy.

It provokes in me the same reaction, as when I see an Albion fan on here refer to our friends up the road as Palarse, thinking it is amusing. I think, “seriously? Are you six years old?”
The bizarre and concerning thing is that it is these kind of tantrums that endear a lot of people to him. He is "giving it to the man".

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have discovered that to keep the virus at bay, Dettol disinfectant spray makes a tremendous, tremendous anti perspirant and all over body spray.
And it actually smells better than Lynx.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 9.09.04 PM.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sigh

Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.

What are these " Noble " Prizes of which he speaks ? are they some kind of rival organisation to the Nobel Awards ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Sigh

Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
Now you are just baiting the Australian Trump lover, lol.

He just has to shoot down any stories of Russian interference, he can't resist.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now you are just baiting the Australian Trump lover, lol.

He just has to shoot down any stories of Russian interference, he can't resist.

Far from it, I just wouldn't want posters reading Donny's tweet and believing it!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is there a show tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here