Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Eh? You're 12 months late. We've triggered Article 50. That goal will be reached by any party. May can't debate with a milkman let alone the strongest single market in the world.

If you think that's all there is to do then good luck to you. The hard work hasn't even started yet and we need a fully committed team to deliver the Brexit that the UK needs. I have no confidence whatsoever that Labour can get us to that position - especially with Starmer in the lead role.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Doing a good job so far, zero bullshit, wonder how long it'll take May to slip up

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
LOL!
The only thing Theresa "I keep changing my mind" May will deliver is a complete disaster. Do you really want a person leading the country through Brexit who can't even remeber here own policies from one day to the next?

I want Brexit and the only party capable of delivering it are the Tories.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm really no fan of Corbyn but I thought he came across well there, calm & relaxed, clearly believes what he says and had answers to the questions asked. He won't ever win the IRA argument but will people be able to look past that?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
JC came over very well I think. Mind you The Sun, Express and Mail will obviously find something that makes him demonstrably unable to govern.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm really no fan of Corbyn but I thought he came across well there, calm & relaxed, clearly believes what he says and had answers to the questions asked. He won't ever win the IRA argument but will people be able to look past that?
Totally agree, he knows exactly what he wants to do, invest in our future

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Paxman being his usally c***ish self

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Good, that is all that people need to know on that issue.
If you want Brexit vote Tory.The Tories will deliver it.

In your opinion.

I see the Czechs and Slovaks fired warning shots over the new French leader, Angier and Junkter's bows today, not happy bunnies in EU atm.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
And put us in massive debt....again. Same old promises made in their 13 years in power.
Oh and the conservatives won't? At least he has a bigger picture, it may take a while but it's better than privatising and cutting everything

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The Tories will deliver brexit, yes. But it will be an absolute shambles and ruin the country for decades. If that is what you want, go for it.
May has proven she is a weak negotiator and will be played like a fiddle by the EU.

The thing about Brexit is that nobody can say what the outcome will be. It will take a great deal of tough negotiations and I firmly believe that the Tory team is the best to deliver the right outcome for us. This may mean that we walk away from the negotiations rather than agree to a deal that is bad for us. The main point about Labour is that they won't deliver Brexit at all.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Every party will deliver brexit. What have Tories done to prove that they can negotiate a "good" brexit? Is it the completely uncosted manifesto? The back tracking on policies? The changing of policies from one day to the next? The inability to handle finances?

No they wont
The Lib Dems wouldnt
The Greens wouldnt
I dont trust Labour either......too many mixed messages.

You were correct initially......The Tories will deliver Brexit

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Oh and the conservatives won't? At least he has a bigger picture, it may take a while but it's better than privatising and cutting everything

Heard the same in 1997 WD, look up your PFI's, then loo where the investment was, not in OUR people I can assure you.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hope over greed

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Every party will deliver brexit.

rubbish, Labour will hold out for full tariff free access and as a consequence will be hostage to whatever demands EU make, upto and including remaining in the EU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here