Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What makes your side of the argument so trustworthy that you can dismiss everything else as nonsense.

The lie that took us in to Iraq, the lie that took us in to the EU in 75, or was it the Westminster pedophile scandal along with it's many cover ups that eventually won your support

Above were all executed by the very people you have naively come to put your trust in ...including the gutless media who shamefully represent these treacherous no good b*stards.

I know who i put my trust in and it certainly isn't them.

I haven't dismissed everything else as nonsense. I have dismissed Looney's input as nonsense because his input is nonsense.

Frankly, given our previous conversations I am surprised you have me pegged as someone trusting of the powers that be.

I have been hoping for an alternative to big business driven politics for years, someone to truly represent the people. Sadly a multi billionaire who inherited his wealth doesn't tick the boxes for me.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why, I did not comment on the clip he put up, what I did post was...."You must realise that only "reputable" left wing news sources are allowed, a different source that is right wing is "biased", in fact all the right wing sources are "biased"....the left wing sources are not....geddit."

So clearly I was not actually commenting on the content of the link, again merely stating that any right wing source is dismissed as being biased, the same applies to all the left wing bias sources trotted out on this board.
Read the post.

Well, indirectly, you were commenting on the link, as it was the link that was being discussed. Your post supported that post from Looney indirectly, Maybe if you had mentioned that the link was complete and utter bollocks, but mostly you dont believe left wing bias as well would have been more appropriate.
Would you consider at all what Looney posted as 'news'... on any level, or fantastical conspiracy theory put out by the media outlet that the Trump chief strategist has left to join the administration?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well, indirectly, you were commenting on the link, as it was the link that was being discussed. Your post supported that post from Looney indirectly, Maybe if you had mentioned that the link was complete and utter bollocks, but mostly you dont believe left wing bias as well would have been more appropriate.
Would you consider at all what Looney posted as 'news'... on any level, or fantastical conspiracy theory put out by the media outlet that the Trump chief strategist has left to join the administration?

As I stated, I did not comment on the link, so it is not even "indirectly" is it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As I stated, I did not comment on the link, so it is not even "indirectly" is it.

You introduced yourself into what I was talking to Looney about. It was your usual sort of left/right reaction for a forum. But ok.

So, independently, what are your thoughts on the link posted by Looney by this Breitbart 'news' outlet?

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
So, in search of balance, what reputable right-wing news websites should we be reading?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The Telegraph?
The Spectator?
The Economist?

Thanks. I do browse The Telegraph occasionally, but I'll add The Spectator to my list. The Economist website is limited to three articles per week. Of course, The Times is also limited.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I haven't dismissed everything else as nonsense. I have dismissed Looney's input as nonsense because his input is nonsense.

Frankly, given our previous conversations I am surprised you have me pegged as someone trusting of the powers that be.

I have been hoping for an alternative to big business driven politics for years, someone to truly represent the people. Sadly a multi billionaire who inherited his wealth doesn't tick the boxes for me.

Sorry i naturally assumed that everyone on the left supported the establishment and the status quo ..obviously i am wrong . you are a minority in where you sit because most do.:wink:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry i naturally assumed that everyone on the left supported the establishment and the status quo ..:

Why the **** would anybody think that?

We have a staunchly right wing government right now, who are the very definition of 'the establishment'.

You think those 'on the left' share their values?

Weird.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why the **** would anybody think that?

We have a staunchly right wing government right now, who are the very definition of 'the establishment'.

You think those 'on the left' share their values?

Weird.

The Tories who support political correctness and the usual nonsense that goes with it.. yeh right wing:ohmy: give me a break ffs
Lefties in general are renowned as being staunch supporters of the EU are they not ? enforcers of free movement and all that malarkey ...it is establishment to the very core.. in fact mate you could't get any closer to the establishment than the EU when you know who's behind it.
Tory Labour Lib dems SNP are all the same to me, they all support the above policies and status quo.
The hypocrisy within the left, is something i will never understand.. they claim to be against big multi national banks etc etc yet support the EU who are in the pockets of Goldman Sachs and the likes.:nono:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The funniest part is that you don't even know it.

Just swallowing and regurgitating nonsense, then calling everyone else sheeple.

why is it nonsense? I will allow you to make a fool of yourself.......as usual.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Your another halfwit who dismisses something as nonsense and believes, laughably, that that is an adequate response.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I read a bit, saw according to Hope Not Hate, smiled, raised my eyebrows and thought what was i saying about "biased" sources.
Hope Not Hate, what a bunch they are. :yawn::)

A funded movement mate, ..Labour.

Still awaiting an answer to the hypocrisy of the left, seems they back the establishment but are against it:facepalm: Lord give us strength.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The Tories who support political correctness and the usual nonsense that goes with it.. yeh right wing:ohmy: give me a break ffs
Lefties in general are renowned as being staunch supporters of the EU are they not ? enforcers of free movement and all that malarkey ...it is establishment to the very core.. in fact mate you could't get any closer to the establishment than the EU when you know who's behind it.
Tory Labour Lib dems SNP are all the same to me, they all support the above policies and status quo.
The hypocrisy within the left, is something i will never understand.. they claim to be against big multi national banks etc etc yet support the EU who are in the pockets of Goldman Sachs and the likes.:nono:

How far to the right are you if you are looking to the left and seeing your current Tory government? This reframing of the paradigms of left and right by the alt right (or what ever you call yoursleves now) is extreamly concerning to me. Extreamist politics dismissing any viewpoint but their own is only going to cause more divsion. What we shoul be doing is trying to find some common ground in the middle and working together to compromise and find the most effective wat forward.

FWIW there are many people across the political spectrum who are anti-establishment. As I said before my opinion is that Trump (and Farage for that matter) are part of the establishment and do not offer an alternative.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your another halfwit who dismisses something as nonsense and believes, laughably, that that is an adequate response.

Sadly you are so entrenched in your dogma that there is little point in holding a discussion with you. You either become personal and abusive when you realise that you arguments are being shot down (ending with a ban). Or your lack of logic and reason compell you to keep shirfting your argument in the misguided attempt to cover up the fact you are getting repeatedly 'owned' again and again. Sadly the only person that is fooled by this tactic is your deluded self.

Oh ......... either that or you are 'trolling' us all. Which I am guessing is another thing you tell yourself to make you feel better about failing to defend the nonsense you spout on this board.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
They have called the replacement obamacare the World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017. And no, this isn't a joke.

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; PURPOSES; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
(a) Short Title.—This Act may be cited as the “World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017”.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1275?q={

I suspose if its the only healthcare plan of 2017 it could be.

I just wonder how long it is before a class action starts because there is a belief that it isn't the world's greatest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here