Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They have called the replacement obamacare the World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017. And no, this isn't a joke.

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; PURPOSES; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
(a) Short Title.—This Act may be cited as the “World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017”.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1275?q={

I suppose we will have to wait for the summary to see if this is 'fact', 'alt fact' or 'fake news'. My guess is one of the last two.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A funded movement mate, ..Labour.

Still awaiting an answer to the hypocrisy of the left, seems they back the establishment but are against it:facepalm: Lord give us strength.

This is a graphic which shows the political spectrum from 2015. Most of the major parties are well to the right of the middle ground. I am interested to know your thoughts on this graphic and how it fits with your idea of the Conservatives and Labour being 'left'?

uk2015.png

Here is another

Political+spectrum.png

and another

Political+spectrum+shift+fallacy+illustration.png

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
How far to the right are you if you are looking to the left and seeing your current Tory government? This reframing of the paradigms of left and right by the alt right (or what ever you call yoursleves now) is extreamly concerning to me. Extreamist politics dismissing any viewpoint but their own is only going to cause more divsion. What we shoul be doing is trying to find some common ground in the middle and working together to compromise and find the most effective wat forward.

FWIW there are many people across the political spectrum who are anti-establishment. As I said before my opinion is that Trump (and Farage for that matter) are part of the establishment and do not offer an alternative.
Not my Tory party mate, they come no where near to my way of thinking as do none of the others, all are a load of dog shite. the only party i have time for nowadays is UKIP purely because they address issues i care passionately about. and whether the left agree or not i frankly couldn't care less but in order for our infrastructure to be able cope in a sustainable manner we have to have control over immigration.. i look at it like i would my house..i wouldn't invite more than i could feed or afford. .
As for Trump I've already done a u turn on that pr*ck as you will have seen in a previous post of mine..definitely establishment.and ruled by the very same forces who ruled the previous puppet before him.. .
Finally mate yes we most definitely need to be looking to unite, in fact i couldn't agree with you more. for to long now the establishment have been playing us off against one another and laughing their socks off.
But tell me how on earth am i supposed to compromise with someone who rules out freedom of speech ..which is what most of the left are doing right now this very minute with Trump, folk should be entitled a view no matter how extreme ...otherwise the country is only heading one way.. Nazi Germany all over again.:wink:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not my Tory party mate, they come no where near to my way of thinking as do none of the others, all are a load of dog shite. the only party i have time for nowadays is UKIP purely because they address issues i care passionately about. and whether the left agree or not i frankly couldn't care less but in order for our infrastructure to be able cope in a sustainable manner we have to have control over immigration.. i look at it like i would my house..i wouldn't invite more than i could feed or afford. .
As for Trump I've already done a u turn on that pr*ck as you will have seen in a previous post of mine..definitely establishment.and ruled by the very same forces who ruled the previous puppet before him.. .
Finally mate yes we most definitely need to be looking to unite, in fact i couldn't agree with you more. for to long now the establishment have been playing us off against one another and laughing their socks off.
But tell me how on earth am i supposed to compromise with someone who rules out freedom of speech ..which is what most of the left are doing right now this very minute with Trump, folk should be entitled a view no matter how extreme ...otherwise the country is only heading one way.. Nazi Germany all over again.:wink:

To me the first step here is not to polarise discussion by talking about left and right. The first stage of compromise is to try and find some common ground. I agree with you about freedom of speech i don't think that stopping people saying things makes them stop thinking them. Stopping people talking does nothing to further debate and pushes us further away from finding workable solutions. This is despite my left leaning politics, I would also disagree with you about this being a left phenomenom I think that both sides of politics try to shut down debate in different ways.

If i am honest i find it interesting that you recognise that we are being played off against each other by those in power yet you spend a lot of time complaining about 'the left'. To me this is their most successful ploy and you are buying into it by aruging generic generalisations instead of looking for common ground. So far between us I have found at least 3 areas in which we agree (U turn on Trump, Freedom of Speech and not trusting the stauts quo) and one where we disagree (immigration). Despite one of us being left and one being right we agree about more than we disagree, despite what the media will highlight and tell us through crass generalisation I beleive that on the whole we agree on more than with disagree.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
To me the first step here is not to polarise discussion by talking about left and right. The first stage of compromise is to try and find some common ground. I agree with you about freedom of speech i don't think that stopping people saying things makes them stop thinking them. Stopping people talking does nothing to further debate and pushes us further away from finding workable solutions. This is despite my left leaning politics, I would also disagree with you about this being a left phenomenom I think that both sides of politics try to shut down debate in different ways.

If i am honest i find it interesting that you recognise that we are being played off against each other by those in power yet you spend a lot of time complaining about 'the left'. To me this is their most successful ploy and you are buying into it by aruging generic generalisations instead of looking for common ground. So far between us I have found at least 3 areas in which we agree (U turn on Trump, Freedom of Speech and not trusting the stauts quo) and one where we disagree (immigration). Despite one of us being left and one being right we agree about more than we disagree, despite what the media will highlight and tell us through crass generalisation I beleive that on the whole we agree on more than with disagree.

Probably a big downfall of mine is to put blame upon the left, i just cant help myself at times.
Problem is i have had countless run-ins with these people for as long as i can remember. especially in my days with MFE (known as march for England) where we were spat upon and hurled all sorts of abuse just for staging a st Georges day march which whether you believe me or not was intended purely as a day of fun and definitely not a provocation to the left as the papers would have you believe, this as you may well be aware turned very ugly ..very ugly indeed and however biased this may sound was through no fault or our own. to say the very least the media spin was diabolical especially when you consider the amount abuse we were subjected to. the gripe i had with this lot was more to do with their violent behaviour and how more often than not it went unreported.
Anyway mate that was my past and i have moved on since then and now see politics in a slightly different way..being out of work through ill health has meant that i have a lot more time on my hands to research stuff on the internet...it sure has taken a battering this last year that's for sure. just want a peaceful life now, no f*cking wars and a place where my grandchildren can live their lives in happiness.:wink:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Probably a big downfall of mine is to put blame upon the left, i just cant help myself at times.
Problem is i have had countless run-ins with these people for as long as i can remember. especially in my days with MFE (known as march for England) where we were spat upon and hurled all sorts of abuse just for staging a st Georges day march which whether you believe me or not was intended purely as a day of fun and definitely not a provocation to the left as the papers would have you believe, this as you may well be aware turned very ugly ..very ugly indeed and however biased this may sound was through no fault or our own. to say the very least the media spin was diabolical especially when you consider the amount abuse we were subjected to. the gripe i had with this lot was more to do with their violent behaviour and how more often than not it went unreported.
Anyway mate that was my past and i have moved on since then and now see politics in a slightly different way..being out of work through ill health has meant that i have a lot more time on my hands to research stuff on the internet...it sure has taken a battering this last year that's for sure. just want a peaceful life now, no f*cking wars and a place where my grandchildren can live their lives in happiness.:wink:

Fair play mate, I hope the health problems are on their way out and we all find a way to create a peaceful place for our kids and grand kids to grow up. it worries me that maybe we are moving away from this goal at the moment. I don't like the way things are heading at the moment.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Fair play mate, I hope the health problems are on their way out and we all find a way to create a peaceful place for our kids and grand kids to grow up. it worries me that maybe we are moving away from this goal at the moment. I don't like the way things are heading at the moment.

Snap on all accounts there mate. one thing i pray is the bast*rds who have led us in to this mess finally get their comeuppances and a thousand times over, i long for the day.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Look what happens if you support Trump, no thank you very much!

My trousers shall remain un-pissed!
WPGwvUc.jpg

Im guessing the soaked t shirt along with the footage from Berkley showing this guy being pepper sprayed by anti Trumpers and then showing people pouring water down his face would suggest he didn’t wet himself at all, simply soaked from water.
But if wetting himself is what the cool kids are claiming is the real truth lets go with that then.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
View attachment 82725

Im guessing the soaked t shirt along with the footage from Berkley showing this guy being pepper sprayed by anti Trumpers and then showing people pouring water down his face would suggest he didn’t wet himself at all, simply soaked from water.
But if wetting himself is what the cool kids are claiming is the real truth lets go with that then.

The cool kids claiming the real truth?

As this administration has been exposed as serial liars, thats pretty funny.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I'll be honest, I don't really want to get into an argument about piss, it's just a funny picture.

Countdown to the first mass shooting at a Trump/Anti Trump rally, protest. It must be on the cards.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You've heard of ORDO AB CHAO 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemasonry..order out of chaos ,. others aught to study this shite to get a proper insight of whats really going on.
The only way i see us ever getting over this wretched mess is for enough people to recognize who their real enemy is and for the army to lay down it's weapons and stop fighting the elites filthy ever ending wars.
Slowly but surely an awakening is beginning to happen.. not fast enough for my liking but encouraging all the same,. encouraging to know that growing numbers are beginning to see through this shite and to see it for what it actually is , and what's further more encouraging is the fact that vast chunks of the army both sides of the Atlantic have already thrown down their weapons and quit ..let the trend continue i say.

Apologies for no link but search for this on youtube .... "iraq war : us soldier throws his medals and stars!!! and quits" :wink:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'll be honest, I don't really want to get into an argument about piss, it's just a funny picture.

Countdown to the first mass shooting at a Trump/Anti Trump rally, protest. It must be on the cards.

And there is the rub
Just had 3 people staying with me from the states. 1 Trumper and 2 anti. They are friends so their arguments were friendly enough but also frequent enough for me to say give it a rest you are on holiday.........come and see the south downs and chill out.
All 3 though agreed they have never seen the country so divided and were worried the violence if anything is getting worse. They seem to agree Trumpers are pushing buttons that make it impossible not for people to react but are concerned they are seeing a level of violence from groups like Antifa that they simply havnt witnessed before or know quite how to deal with.
Im thinking you are right, this is drifting only in one direction.......and its not looking good.
Both sides are guilty and need to calm the hell down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here