Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sadly you are so entrenched in your dogma that there is little point in holding a discussion with you. You either become personal and abusive when you realise that you arguments are being shot down (ending with a ban). Or your lack of logic and reason compell you to keep shirfting your argument in the misguided attempt to cover up the fact you are getting repeatedly 'owned' again and again. Sadly the only person that is fooled by this tactic is your deluded self.

Oh ......... either that or you are 'trolling' us all. Which I am guessing is another thing you tell yourself to make you feel better about failing to defend the nonsense you spout on this board.

So when challenged to explain or give an example you just go into meltdown. Making other claims you are unwilling to back up.

You see when I take your posts apart, the ad hominem attack(like above)
, the logical fallacies, the projecting(like above), appeals to authority fallacies, transductive thinking, smears, attempting to dogpile posters, sneaky runs to admin, i point each one out with reasons, so many here have wised up to your antics even the mods see through you .

You bring nothing but leg humping snide arguments You are so intellectually and educationally weak its almost embarrassing making a fool out of you.

When it comes to acting the clown you really are not acting are you?

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
So when challenged to explain or give an example you just go into meltdown. Making other claims you are unwilling to back up.

You see when I take your posts apart, the ad hominem attack(like above)
, the logical fallacies, the projecting(like above), appeals to authority fallacies, transductive thinking, smears, attempting to dogpile posters, sneaky runs to admin, i point each one out with reasons, so many here have wised up to your antics even the mods see through you .

You bring nothing but leg humping snide arguments You are so intellectually and educationally weak its almost embarrassing making a fool out of you.

When it comes to acting the clown you really are not acting are you?

as mad as ever. it's been a long time mr looney x

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And there is the rub
Just had 3 people staying with me from the states. 1 Trumper and 2 anti. They are friends so their arguments were friendly enough but also frequent enough for me to say give it a rest you are on holiday.........come and see the south downs and chill out.
All 3 though agreed they have never seen the country so divided and were worried the violence if anything is getting worse. They seem to agree Trumpers are pushing buttons that make it impossible not for people to react but are concerned they are seeing a level of violence from groups like Antifa that they simply havnt witnessed before or know quite how to deal with.
Im thinking you are right, this is drifting only in one direction.......and its not looking good.
Both sides are guilty and need to calm the hell down.

As civilisation begins collapsing you will see fragmentation of politics and states. The political collapse is from left to right, across most of the west. This is matched by a rise in political violence. Trump is trying to put things right but dont be fooled into thinking this wouldn't be happening if a different republican was president.

We have had in recent years, no platforming oif mainstream speakers at universities, Farage attacked in a pub and chased of from a political meeting by a union organised brigade, and then theres BLM who seem to carry on shooting regardless.

A lot is also funded by Soros, you have trump at war with the MSM and the Deep state.

Where this will end is in authoritarianism or civil wars. I came to this concussion a couple of years ago and guessed 5 to 15 years. It could well be sooner.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
As civilisation begins collapsing you will see fragmentation of politics and states. The political collapse is from left to right, across most of the west. This is matched by a rise in political violence. Trump is trying to put things right but dont be fooled into thinking this wouldn't be happening if a different republican was president.

We have had in recent years, no platforming oif mainstream speakers at universities, Farage attacked in a pub and chased of from a political meeting by a union organised brigade, and then theres BLM who seem to carry on shooting regardless.

A lot is also funded by Soros, you have trump at war with the MSM and the Deep state.

Where this will end is in authoritarianism or civil wars. I came to this concussion a couple of years ago and guessed 5 to 15 years. It could well be sooner.

Whatever you say Chairman Mao

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
so many here have wised up to your antics even the mods see through you .

as mad as ever. it's been a long time mr looney x

Nurse!!! He's got out again!

Now everything becomes clear.

Nurse!!! He's got out again!

Whatever you say Chairman Mao

:facepalm::lol::lol::facepalm:

Did you say projection? You really are the gift that keeps on giving.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

Lets not shy away from the facts .the masses are being played off against one an another and most of you unfotunately are rising to it. myself included at times.
Doesn't matter who you are left /right/ gay/ feminist or transgender, you are all being played. .including.ISIS !! all movements are funded by the same hidden hand with a strict agenda to fulfill.

Their little game is to create mass unrest within society which in turn calls for increased security more surveillance and a authoritarian state, half that goal has already been achieved..

No joke they are watching us from the luxury of their ivory towers and laughing their fu^king socks off.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Their little game is to create mass unrest within society which in turn calls for increased security more surveillance and a authoritarian state, half that goal has already been achieved..

No joke they are watching us from the luxury of their ivory towers and laughing their fu^king socks off.

they'll put you on the list for writing like that.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Where this will end is in authoritarianism or civil wars. I came to this concussion a couple of years ago and guessed 5 to 15 years.

I'm not surprised.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
They wont shut me up, but they will the spineless.

It wont make any difference, if the mods let halfwits like badfish set the tone of debate your not going to get any decent posters posting and it becomes just a circle jerk for posters with a rep of being stupid af.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It wont make any difference, if the mods let halfwits like badfish set the tone of debate your not going to get any decent posters posting and it becomes just a circle jerk for posters with a rep of being stupid af.

You know I am beginning to see the joke. I take it back, you are quite funny.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Latest updated travel ban going well with Muhammad Ali's son being detained when boarding a domestic flight in DC.

This despite being born and raised in America.

Nothing to do with his religion or Arabic name.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It doesn't make sense? Let me spell it out for you then. You posted:
I came to this concussion a couple of years ago.

Which was clearly a spelling/grammar/careless lack of attention mistake.

I replied:
I'm not surprised.

In other words, yes it's quite obvious you've suffered a blow to the head, possibly by having been dropped as a child (fairly recently) or kicked hard by a mule, and intended as an ironically humorous comment on the quality/inanity/looneycy of your posts.

That doesn't make any sense. Could you get your wifes boyfriend to proof read your posts?

I'm not surprised my reply baffled you, it wouldn't make sense to one bereft of self-awareness.

And as for your put-down? Sakes! Pitiful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here