Chanctonbury Ring

I could go on :moo:

Tilgate Park

That's about all I can add from north Sussex

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Pram city and all the mums seem to be single, Spoons is their local hangout, and Chav it most certainly is!

I had a pint in there Thursday lunchtime with my paper. I didn't see any chavs or single Mums with prams. I'm not a Wetherspoon's fan in the slightest and it's hardly The FILO in the Old Town, but it's far from the worst Wetherspoon's I've ever been in.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
East Sussex all day long

The Seven Sisters,how can West Sussex compete with that

and it's way too close to Pompey

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Remember at the Goldstone.....West West West Sussex
Or:lolol:
West Sussex la la la West Sussex la la la...

I last heard 'West Sussex la la la' sang at The Swan a couple of years back the last time I went in there. Why people would want to sing the name of their local council beats me.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am struggling to think of something that would entice me to East Sussex other than BHA of course. Scenery No, Towns and shops No, easy access No, other than the A23 to Brighton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
East Sussex might just have won.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Very mixed feelings I was born Brighton lived in Seaford for Nine years moved to Haywards Heath ( mid Sussex) which was East Sussex until 1974 when its boundary was moved and is now in West Sussex I believe Tunbridge Wells was once in East Sussex
I am a bit confused like the Kent Burwash boys. I love Sussex.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Please stop all this bickering! We are SUSSEX, an ancient Saxon kingdom so forget all this bollocks about different local government areas. Don't fall for this Divide and Rule crap.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please stop all this bickering! We are SUSSEX, an ancient Saxon kingdom so forget all this bollocks about different local government areas. Don't fall for this Divide and Rule crap.

I didn't come here for a lecture in communism.

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
West is best, East is least.

As the chant used to go in the old North Stand.....WEST WEST WEST SUSSEX.

Although we play in the East and The prettiest Town ever Rye is East.....oh bother both East and West is lovely.

SUSSEX SUSSEX RA RA RA

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I am struggling to think of something that would entice me to East Sussex other than BHA of course. Scenery No, Towns and shops No, easy access No, other than the A23 to Brighton.

That convinces me you need sectioning:facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Eh ? Scenery ?? Seriously ?? You don't think much of the simply magnificent views from, say, Firle Beacon perhaps, or above Cuckmere Haven or anywhere along the Seven Sisters are up to much then ? Downland around Alfriston ? (I'm in West Sussex by the way).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here