Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
It is so laughable that all the mainstream channels refuse to broadcast live the mood in London. They did during all the remainers protests but of course they do not want live speaches from parliament square! Pathetic. 6 Mins left of that rotten EU cabal.

**** the lot of them
Regards
DF

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I've changed my mind.

STOP BREXIT.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The shitstorm starts here.C**ts, the lot of them.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
There you have it, you remainer boys and gals fought gloriously but ultimately you were smashed. Beaten. Loosers. You know, lost, came second. Not taught in schools these days I think. Aww well, nevermind. This is what it feels like, losing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There you have it, you remainer boys and gals fought gloriously but ultimately you were smashed. Beaten. Loosers. You know, lost, came second. Not taught in schools these days I think. Aww well, nevermind. This is what it feels like, losing.

And this is literally what it boils down to.

Congratulations. Now begins the age of owning things. I hope you're ready.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Weirdest thing to have fireworks for.

Right, here we go then Brexiteers. Time for you to own the utter shitstorm that will be the next 10 years. A lot of shit is going to be rightly blamed on you. Enjoy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm watching Sky New. Pissed leavers in London saying the future is bright for England, now they're in Edinburgh with Remainers waving Scottish saltirss.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

Right, here we go then Brexiteers. Time for you to own the utter shitstorm that will be the next 10 years. A lot of shit is going to be rightly blamed on you. Enjoy.

We don't answer to leavers. You have to deal with potentially increased prosperity afforded you by leavers probably. Must be awkward that. We wont take blame for democracy being enacted whatever happens economically. You can wallow in it,

Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

You don't even know what you've won. You thick *****tain.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The news channels showing celebrating Yorkshiremen.

I can’t quite believe we’re here. Up until early November it seemed that Corbyn, Soubry and Grieve had scuppered Brexit indefinitely, probably forever. Incredible that in just 2 months we’ve seen Labour obliterated in the Commons and our departure from the EU, after 4 years of political bedlam.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire

The sad thing is its almost that you want it to go tits up just so you can gloat and sneer. We shall see. Nothing good ever comes easily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here