Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry that anyone actually thinks that brexit will be done by the end of the month. It is mind boggling.

The q³uick and easy first stage will be done. The longer and more difficult second phase will then begin.

More doom and gloom how refreshing :dunce:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
It's out of our hands now, we will get the deal/no deal and it will be voted through by the massive and unquestioning Tory majority. We will all suffer in one way or another, be it in financial or other ways. All we can hope for is a return to common sense sometime in the next 5-10 years and an attempt to get back to closer union with the EU.

That's how Democracy works ,get over yourself :dunce:
Regards
DG

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
nothing to do with being an internet racist ,its still going on today but you know that ,:wink: seems like you're defending them and find it all rather acceptable, it's your ilk that just encourage more of it:dunce:
regards
DF

If trawling the net to find videos that are 5 years old to have a pop at immigrants isn't the work of a socially inept racist, then I don't know what is.

The video from your favourite anti-semitic, neo-nazi youtube channel you posted was 8 years old at the time.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I can’t believe this thread is still going

It’s over, move on, get yourselves over to the Royal Threads and have a whine up on there or better still go and pick some litter up[emoji23]

Is it? Only I could have sworn that right now the UK is still a member of the EU. Even if you apply the most simplistic, neanderthal interpretation of Brexit being "done" (as espoused by the sort of idiots who think Brexit is an event rather than a process) it fails quite soundly.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
is it? Only i could have sworn that right now the uk is still a member of the eu. Even if you apply the most simplistic, neanderthal interpretation of brexit being "done" (as espoused by the sort of idiots who think brexit is an event rather than a process) it fails quite soundly.

litter

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Get Brexit Done = Carte Blanche for the Tories to do whatever they want in pursuit of True Brexit.

Bye bye Erasmus exchanges. Students university experiences to become LESS enriched.

a report from the House of Lords EU Committee warned the benefits of the programme would be very difficult to replicate with a national programme, that vocational education and training would stop and that leaving Erasmus would "disproportionately affect people from disadvantaged backgrounds and those with medical needs or disabilities".

Well done everyone.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I’m just bored of you wasting your life waffling on about that’s all!!

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the term 'waffle'....

You seem to be wasting your time 'waffling on' about your boredom and faux concern for others engaging in debate about the possible fallout effect on us of Leaving the European Union.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

You seem to be wasting your time 'waffling on' about your boredom and faux concern for others engaging in debate about the possible fallout effect on us of Leaving the European Union.

I’m not sure you understand the meaning of the term ‘faux’ ,let me assure you there’s nothing fake about my worries for people like you [emoji23]

Jan 30, 2008
If trawling the net to find videos that are 5 years old to have a pop at immigrants isn't the work of a socially inept racist, then I don't know what is.

The video from your favourite anti-semitic, neo-nazi youtube channel you posted was 8 years old at the time.
i didn't have to trawl anywhere ,you're still defending Romanian BEGGARS on the streets of the UK ???
regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
i didn't have to trawl anywhere ,you're still defending Romanian BEGGARS on the streets of the UK ???
regards
DF

Did they take your patch, is that why you're so upset with them?

Jan 30, 2008

possible :D zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Ah, the ones that were rounded up and sent back?

Defending the Icelandic consultant I saw, or the East European Rheumatologist I am currently under, or the Spanish nurse who looked after my Mum on Chichester ward at the Sussex County.
You're very selective in your condemnation of Freedom of Movement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here