Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Ah, the ones that were rounded up and sent back?

Defending the Icelandic consultant I saw, or the East European Rheumatologist I am currently under, or the Spanish nurse who looked after my Mum on Chichester ward at the Sussex County.
You're very selective in your condemnation of Freedom of Movement.

oh Please, what is all this ,damage limitation??? wtf has all this got to do with ORGANISED Romanian beggars operating on the streets of the UK
regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So you're quite happy with People coming to the UK to beg on our streets ?
regards
DF,

And the award for putting words into people's mouths goes to....

It's also a really, really stupid assumption. Do you genuinely think they come here just to beg on the streets? Or they've perhaps come here with the aim of a better life and it hasn't quite worked out for them? Like some of the people we have on our streets - things haven't managed to go to plan and that's all they have left to do?

Jan 30, 2008
And the award for putting words into people's mouths goes to....

It's also a really, really stupid assumption. Do you genuinely think they come here just to beg on the streets? Or they've perhaps come here with the aim of a better life and it hasn't quite worked out for them? Like some of the people we have on our streets - things haven't managed to go to plan and that's all they have left to do?

there's gullible and then there's Grombleton :dunce:
regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
oh Please, what is all this ,damage limitation??? wtf has all this got to do with ORGANISED Romanian beggars operating on the streets of the UK

Now there's a job you can do, instead of claiming benefits. You can walk around and list all the Romanian beggars to grass them to the police, so the immigration officials can round them up and deport them.

Do something useful.

Jan 30, 2008
Now there's a job you can do, instead of claiming benefits. You can walk around and list all the Romanian beggars to grass them to the police, so the immigration officials can round them up and deport them.

Do something useful.
i don't want to be to hard on you but you're talking out of your rectum:wink:
regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What are 'Panks', Dog Faeces?

It will be a new abuse term he's found an a racist website, and not for the first time :shrug:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
So you're quite happy with People coming to the UK to beg on our streets ?
regards
DF,

I think you are totally right. We are truly world class in producing our won rough sleepers and beggars. Much of the credit for this goes to our recent Conservative governments and under Boris I believe we can reach even more heights in this respect. This is one area where we do not need EU citizens to help us out, as opposed to our farming, social care and health sectors where we really do need them. (Oh goodness me: I've just realised - if we open the door to welcome the latter in their droves, we might also draw in the occasional beggar.)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Get Brexit Done = Carte Blanche for the Tories to do whatever they want in pursuit of True Brexit.

Bye bye Erasmus exchanges. Students university experiences to become LESS enriched.

Well done everyone.

Doesn't matter the Tory target voter is either the under educated or anyone that has no plans to get educated.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I don’t believe you, please add proof?

1_AY_HMB271119parli1.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
there's gullible and then there's Grombleton :dunce:
regards
DF

Go on then, explain how i'm wrong?

And without letting a link to a site, or a YT video do it for you. Use your words. Go on, you can do it, i believe in you!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Get Brexit Done = Carte Blanche for the Tories to do whatever they want in pursuit of True Brexit.

Bye bye Erasmus exchanges. Students university experiences to become LESS enriched.

Well done everyone.

Why on earth would the Tories want people educating themselves or enriching their lives with different experiences? :ohmy: They're doing very well with the thickos and narrow-minded souls right now, they don't want to lose any of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here