Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - You CLOWNS!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brighton \ Palace rivalry aside for a sec - this seems a really weird icky post from "Kinky".
Or do all Brighton fans share this humour ?
Odd.
He isn't a Brighton fan. Tottenham.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Brighton \ Palace rivalry aside for a sec - this seems a really weird icky post from "Kinky".
Or do all Brighton fans share this humour ?
Odd.

His a knob from Hassocks who supports Spurs.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just to be fair kinky

image.jpeg

:)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Funny thing rivalry. They're a club not too dissimilar to our own, taking on the big boys in a once in a lifetime opportunity, with passionate support - and yet from our perspective they had to lose, and I'm delighted they lost. If they hadn't we'd never have heard the end of it and it could have been a death knell for our rivalry.

and in that context the way they lost was simply marvellous :)

go Pardy, go Pardy :rave:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
There is a brilliant one from when we finished 4th and lost out 3rd to Arsenal on the last day few years back.

Proper tears - that's just from the dad!

I wonder if they think it will get better, it won't. Lol

:D someone will find it

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
How did this descend into a Palace Spurs love in? Can't think of much worse.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Once again you've missed the point that after Saturday you lot are most certainly the CLOWNS.

The whole country is laughing at you and your Partridge manager. It's rather funny.

You've missed my point , the clowns are chortleton affected .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Genuine question to the palace fans on here. I'm literally removing my BHA / anti palace hat. I've seen on here / Twitter / from a palace mate about Clattenberg (sp) losing it for you. I watched the highlights again last night (it's prob still on red button now) and it confirmed pretty much beyond doubt that the only decision that went against palace was the not playing advantage one. Even then, the keeper stops and Rojo stops and walks off about 4 or 5 seconds before the ball is tapped into the unguarded net. I 100% do not think any other decision went against palace. Genuinely intrigued.

One key decision that did go for palace was the sending off. Clear red of course (for Smallings rugby tackle), but Bolasie pulls Smalling by the shirt quite clearly, to off balance him. Genuinely didn't think there were any howlers in that whole game though.

Is there history with this ref as many seemed to not like him anyway..?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here