Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - You CLOWNS!

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Oh yes you will,firstly you all said you had no interest in this cup final but you all seem to have seen the Pardew dance and the goals so maybe you did have a little interest after all,shame we lost no excuses Man Utd were better than us over the 120 minutes,but believe me last August I would have taken still being in the Premier & FA Cup finalists .Anyway enjoy your trip to Burton Albion next season some great Pubs in the Town!

But deep down you know we are looking forward to our season more than you are right now!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it makes you guys feel good to glory in our misfortune then crack on, can't say I felt the same need when you lost the play off semi final, I thought it was a shame for you after narrowly missing out on automatic promotion. Still each to their own.
We've had an unwelcome 3 year infestation of gloating palace goons on this board.

Glorious payback.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If only he stayed hey ?

Nah - Knockaert, March & Murphy are better but Jesse was still a huge favourite down here and loves the club. You can see him scream 'that's for the Albion' in his celebration yesterday. Huge legend and huge player in our history long before yesterday.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If it makes you guys feel good to glory in our misfortune then crack on, can't say I felt the same need when you lost the play off semi final, I thought it was a shame for you after narrowly missing out on automatic promotion. Still each to their own.

The problem is pal, you have a handful of goons on here who love to gloat at any BHA failings. You had sad little twats on Twitter tweeting every thread our official Twitter did with laughing comments. Then a few days later you come within 10 mins of winning the cup & an ex Albion player hits the winner when they have 10 men - what do you expect BHA fans to do?

I had a few palace mates there yesterday and was gutted for them. But given the shit on social media and on here from your lot, you always were going to get pelters.

Stig CAFC

Apr 23, 2016
I trust your lot are enjoying this too :)

Absolutely! For us it would have been a hideous end to one of the worst seasons ever if Palace had won. So it was a mixture of relief and pure unadulterated joy when they lost. The fact that Pardew was the manager that got us relegated from the Prem and that he did that stupid little dance trying to hog the limelight just added to the day for us.

Thoroughly enjoyed that Lingard volley - though understand why it may have been even more special for you.

It's the morning after now, and I'm still walking around the house grinning like a loon. It was that good.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolutely! For us it would have been a hideous end to one of the worst seasons ever if Palace had won. So it was a mixture of relief and pure unadulterated joy when they lost. The fact that Pardew was the manager that got us relegated from the Prem and that he did that stupid little dance trying to hog the limelight just added to the day for us.

Thoroughly enjoyed that Lingard volley - though understand why it may have been even more special for you.

It's the morning after now, and I'm still walking around the house grinning like a loon. It was that good.
Basically the same as us :D

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
cry_zps7x1nxgln.gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fill yer boots, I would.
Another shocker from Clattenburg, but we didn't deserve to win.
We move on .
You can move on if you want, us lot are quite happy laughing at your misfortune right now[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sorry but can't let this thread slip beneath the waves just yet :albion2:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I know I can be a sad and vindictive barsteward. I LOVED the shots on live TV of the tearful people. Kids or not! The kids should learn that's all their going to get. Tears: supporting the caravaneers.

Last edited:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
One of the clowns let a smoke bomb off at Charing Cross tube station causing it to be evacuated. It doesn't take much intelligence does it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here