Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why was the Calais thread moved to "Other Stuff"?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But you got off your arse and buggered off to Oz to presumably give yourself a better life? But you want those you left behind to disregard their own self interests and be part of the global solution? Easy to say from where you are standing I guess.
I think we all need to help solve this global problem. I have moved from one country effected by it to another and I think both have a duty to do their bit, along with all others. My location has nothing to do with my opinion.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As I have already said.....
Well no it isn't easy for me to say. I am apalled at my current government's reaction to the refugee crisis and wish it would do much more.

This is why I am advocating a rehash of the un convention to find a global solution.

You seem to think that I am asking the UK to sort this problem alone (after I have buggered off or course). Not sure how you conclude this based on my posts but it could not be further from the truth.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This problem of people trying to get over to the UK from Calais just seems to be getting worse and worse...TM promising 7 million presumably to help with fencing etc...good for short term ...but as things stand now you just seem it getting worse and worse

Jul 21, 2015
Just testing to see how you post links.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Galatasaray vs Fenerbahce looks like a scene from Harry Potter 👊 <a href="http://t.co/MKgop5DwIL">pic.twitter.com/MKgop5DwIL</a></p>— Football Fights (@FootbalIFights) <a href="https://twitter.com/FootbalIFights/status/644162183337771008">September 16, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here