Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby and Fulham bid for Dunk [+ Newcastle now interested]

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
He's crap and should be released as he'll cost us 20 pts next season.

Didn't realise he played for your team

You mentioned which team it was in a recent post, now which one was it again.... Sunderland or Leicester, i forget?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sounds like either we have let it be known that he is up for sale, or his agent is marketting him well.

Get a good price and high sell-on, Paul.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I read that either Fulham or Derby, not sure which, had offered £750k for him, Hardly the millions people on here.are suggesting he is worth and we would expect to get.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leicester started off with a cheeky £3m opening bid for Spanish Len this time last year.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
5m not a penny less

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unless an offer of over 4m comes in I wouldn't sell......people on here seriously underestimating dunks possible worth IMO.

That is some difference to the £750k offered which I would consider slightly low but no way will he fetch anything like £2m plus. in which case PB would snatch their hands off.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That is some difference to the £750k offered which I would consider slightly low but no way will he fetch anything like £2m plus. in which case PB would snatch their hands off.

Thankfully not many people agree with you which doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't even entertain offers lower than 4 million and i very much doubt Barber or more importantly Bloom would either..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I honestly can't see us selling to another Championship club, why strengthen someone else at our expense. It's not like we need the money.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

I think 750k is about as cheeky an offer as you can make. He's more valuable to us than any figure less than 4m IMO.

Who would you have replace him if he were to be sold? I can't think of many who would be as good as dunk is. Having said that he had a poorish run in, but that could be said for over 90% of the squad. I remember the early season promise and the goals he scored as a marker of where he's at right now. Some people can't see past the last 2months.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thankfully not many people agree with you which doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't even entertain offers lower than 4 million and i very much doubt Barber or more importantly Bloom would either..

Who do you expect to pay that kind of sum when as I pointed out some weeks ago Premier scouts do not rate him as they say he isnt ready yet and the only way they would buy him is to put him the reserves and bring him on in their way.

I hope that we do not sell him unless for some absurd amount like £4m, in which case PB would snap their hands off I would think. He is valuable asset to us as a player not for selling.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Who do you expect to pay that kind of sum when as I pointed out some weeks ago Premier scouts do not rate him as they say he isnt ready yet and the only way they would buy him is to put him the reserves and bring him on in their way.

Do you speak for every Premier League scout to have ever watched Dunk or as you passing off the opinion of one or two people as gospel like you always do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here