Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby and Fulham bid for Dunk [+ Newcastle now interested]

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Sat next to a chap tonight at the Crawley game who told me he's friends with Dunk's dad and that Dunk is genuinely injured and isn't going anywhere.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Fulham have just got £11m for an 18 year old who has done nothing.
Tell them to call Man City and get them to send the £11m onto us and Dunk is their's.

Unfortunately Bloom and Barber have allowed us to be known as a selling club and so clubs come in with a small offer having already spoken to our players agent with a wage offer.
Dunk's agent will now say if we value Dunk in excess of £4m, he should be paid a wage to match.
Then again we have not even tied up Rohan Ince with only 12 months to run.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Fulham have just got £11m for an 18 year old who has done nothing.
Tell them to call Man City and get them to send the £11m onto us and Dunk is their's.

Unfortunately Bloom and Barber have allowed us to be known as a selling club and so clubs come in with a small offer having already spoken to our players agent with a wage offer.
Dunk's agent will now say if we value Dunk in excess of £4m, he should be paid a wage to match.

Thought Ince was on a longer contract than that

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sat next to a chap tonight at the Crawley game who told me he's friends with Dunk's dad and that Dunk is genuinely injured and isn't going anywhere.
Lewis is having another baby in December, and he's not planning on going, but you never know, and Fulham isn't exactly far.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wasn't aware Rohan was legally obliged to sign another contract with The Albion.

You learn something new every day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here