Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby and Fulham bid for Dunk [+ Newcastle now interested]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
'Fulham have been linked with a £750,000 bid for Dunk and need to strengthen at the back.'

:lolol: :lolol: **** off Fulham.

So they'll keep upping it a bit until they pay what we want at the 11th hour leaving us with a position to fill with a panic League One signing? Oh well at lest we'll have made a few bob to offset our losses.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So they'll keep upping it a bit until they pay what we want at the 11th hour leaving us with a position to fill with a panic League One signing? Oh well at lest we'll have made a few bob to offset our losses.
Yes, that is a worrying possibility. Hopefully Dunk won't be interested in what is at best a sideways move at this point in his career.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, that is a worrying possibility. Hopefully Dunk won't be interested in what is at best a sideways move at this point in his career.

I imagine he will eventually ask to leave personally, parachute payments, big wage rise.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know there are mixed opinions on here about how good or how not-quite-so-good young Dunk is, but an offer of £750K takes insulting to a whole new level.

its another tommy Trinder joke ........they always were comedians

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Small offer to club but you can bet a mention of potential wage earnings has been passed to his agent to put some pressure on.. 'You've got a young family, imagine doubling your salary Lewis'

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Is he? Based on what? Good maybe, but great!?

I'm not saying he's Lev Yashin! But for this level he's a very good keeper. Has made a few mistakes but largely was very good throughout the season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Even much more less than CMS but their again more than Calderon, Hughton is probably more but Bruno is less.

Am I playing this game right.

I think the issue is that Fulham sold us Stockdale for 1 million? Using the Fulham player valuation scale, is 750K for Dunk fair ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£750k ? I hope the club has reminded Fulham we are still in The Championship.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Fulham have been linked with a £750,000 bid for Dunk and need to strengthen at the back.'

:lolol: :lolol: **** off Fulham.
I'd drive him there for half that.
We should be biting their hand off, and be blooming grateful about it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh I see, like comparing a spanner sold by B&Q to a tin of paint sold by Home base.

Not exactly. Fulham sold us Stockdale and made a bid on Dunk, why use different stores?

A more accurate analogy would be a spanner sold by B&Q (possibly overcharged) to what (insultingly low price) B&Q would offer us for a tin of paint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here