Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are you not going to the Cheltenham game?

Why are you not going to the Cheltenham game?

• Too expensive

Votes: 18 7.5%
  • Fed up with Albion at the moment

Votes: 49 20.4%
  • I think they will lose

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • It's only Cheltenham

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • It's only the League Cup

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • I'm on holiday

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • I'm doing something else

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • I'm at work

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
voted too expensive, when we sign some new players, I might put my hand in my pocket again.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I still think a lot of people generally want to sit in there own seat. And with only half the ground open they cant

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Thread title: Why are you not going to the Cheltenham game?

I am. Negotiated an early finish. 160 mile round trip. Midnight home.

I'm going, because I missed the game on Saturday and want to be back at the AmEx.

I'm going because I am a long standing STH and a real fan who sticks with it through thick & thin!

My south stand Isn't open so I won't be working the game.Instead I have bought me and junior tickets for east stand.

I'm going having been at every home league cup game since 1969.

9iB1KPc.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm a 1901 er and havn;t missed a game other than through illness, not going as feel for whatever reason, the clubs management is apathetic and treating the fans with a little contempt. I'm not buying into there s three weeks left of the transfer window, nothing worthwhile is coming to the Amex now, remember Harley and Dobbie. FFP is one thing, but taking a step back and watching what is going on I feel we have a real financial squeeze. If we sell Buckley the only high earner left will be CMS, I don't like being mugged off and the premise on which I bought seats in the 1901 to entertain clients is not meeting expectations. I'm a lifelong Albion supporter but feel that the club is being steered incorrectly.

I'd imagine that Greer, Hughes, Stockdale, Agustien, Crofts and possibly Bruno are all on as much, or more, than Buckley.

FWIW I think there will be at least one big signing to come. More likely two or three.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I'm going on a free jolly for 3 course meal, drinks, lounge etc.

But only able to do this because it's Cheltenham and the LC and owner of the tickets hasn't got any clients to 'impress'

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I will be watching Jimmy Eat World in Budapest. Would be going otherwise but quite quietly glad that I'm not.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
On holiday. My life does not revolve around football.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Albion mojo very low at the moment and therefore cant be bothered with the hassle of leaving work early etc

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I'd imagine that Greer, Hughes, Stockdale, Agustien, Crofts and possibly Bruno are all on as much, or more, than Buckley.

FWIW I think there will be at least one big signing to come. More likely two or three.

I would like to think so, but not sure. I have concerns also about the new manager. I want to get behind the guy, but Saturdays display was so inept I'm left wondering. O know its early days, but there was a feeling of defeat and resignation on the pitch at about 70 minutes against Wednesday, lets trust we can turn things around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here