Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Very important that May is going to name a new head of the CSA Inquiry this week, months after speculation she was going to abandon it, the rumours that a majority if survivors and families were for it's closure were not correct, just spin by certain 'elements' who want it to go away.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Very important that May is going to name a new head of the CSA Inquiry this week, months after speculation she was going to abandon it, the rumours that a majority if survivors and families were for it's closure were not correct, just spin by certain 'elements' who want it to go away.

Would it be wrong to suggest they were waiting for Leon to die?..

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I doubt it but it should help to find the truth, some stuff that's been held back may appear over the next few weeks and months, certain photos for instance.

I hope so. I just wonder if he was too close to power for us ever to be allowed a full story - the more dirt sticks to him, the more others are implicated

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
About time, shame he won't be in court. All the wrong people are going to be very relieved

Why are these people being allowed to die before this is coming out? Dies last week and now these revelations... Really? Being governed by a bunch of scum and we just keep putting up with it ???

If it was an enquiry into anything involving money it would have been done ages ago, yet when its child abuse and murder it keeps getting delayed and absolute jokes being chosen to lead it whilst the culprits being let to die. Pisses me off!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Why are these people being allowed to die before this is coming out? Dies last week and now these revelations... Really? Being governed by a bunch of scum and we just keep putting up with it ???

If it was an enquiry into anything involving money it would have been done ages ago, yet when its child abuse and murder it keeps getting delayed and absolute jokes being chosen to lead it whilst the culprits being let to die. Pisses me off!

Spot on. This has been common knowledge for 25 years & we still can't say it 'til he's dead. Imagine what else is going on that we don't know about with his kind. He was a tip of the iceberg

patcham seagulls

Jul 9, 2003
patcham
2 very important witnesses to all these allegations have both died in the last fortnight!!
Could be a coincidence, but I'm sure both coroners reports will have to be thoroughly scrutinised by independent witnesses.
Just saying!!

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
This has probably been answered somewhere in this thread, but I haven't got time to read through it all... sorry.

But why if Leon Brittan was on the list compiled by Geoffrey Dickens, did GD give the Home Secretary a copy of the dossier? It was asking to be hushed up, wasn't it?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
This has probably been answered somewhere in this thread, but I haven't got time to read through it all... sorry.

But why if Leon Brittan was on the list compiled by Geoffrey Dickens, did GD give the Home Secretary a copy of the dossier? It was asking to be hushed up, wasn't it?

The 'list' is something of a red herring. It's been used by the MSM as it gives them a story that they could print Leon Brittan's name in association with CSA, the real story is emerging today and will emerge in the weeks and months to follow.

We have to assume the dossier didn't include Brittan, perhaps it was Dickens way of suggesting to Brittan that he'd be next

Of far more importance than the dossier is the Mary Moss, Elm House list, which is starting to look uncannily accurate. Many people on that list are still alive.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
A few things have struck me about the tributes to Leon Brittan.

1. Not many people are willing to praise much beyond his intelligence, many statements are deliberately avoiding references to his character.
2. There's a lot of talk of the Dickens dossier and post 2012 tarnishing his legacy as if these accusations came out of the blue. Private Eye and some elements of the MSM was naming Brittan (before being silenced) in 1985. Rumour dogged him since then. There is an inference that Dickens is the only link of Brittan to CSA, this is wrong, it's the only link that today's MSM could get away with printing.
3. The people that have vouched for his character are mainly mired in allegations themselves.
4. Normally if a grandee of Leon Brittan's status dies (youngest home secretary, former European comissioner, Lord) there is some level of cross party eulogising. I've seen none of this.
5. His loyalty to Thatcher is being emphasised repeatedly over Westland. That loyalty can be interpreted a number of ways.

I remember in the mid 80s sometime listening to a radio show on LBC detailing the sex abuse allegations but they couldn't name the politician involved.

Then when they broke for the news the presenter said "This is of course LB *five second pause* C News Radio".

Also pretty sure Spitting Image had some 3 second sketch at the end of one of their shows suggesting Leon was a paedo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here