Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Bloke called John Stingemore who was the boss of a children's home and died a week before court case against him due to start.

Stingemore was the one who arranged for boys to be taken from Grafton childrens home to be abused at Elm House. A disgusting individual who appears to have taken his own life days before his trial.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
And very disappointingly after Saville, it appears the BBC is looking the other way. We pay a license fee to this insitiution that seems to have an extremely laissez-faire attitude to child abuse.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
It's amazing how similar the story is in the U.S. too. Exactly the same kind of things, by the same kinds of people. Makes you wonder if it was organized on an international scale too.

I thought this film was saddening in the way that the victims were treated by the investigative authorities and the way they were effectively silenced with threats of perjury or harm to themselves or members of their family.

It doesn't give me any hope of justice for the victims in this country.

You can be sure the police, government and the establishment will/are acting in the same way through cover-ups threats, and murder if necessary to protect those with power and wealth.

It seems that the media is the last hope for the abused to uncover it all....until the journalists start to be picked off one-by-one.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Indeed they have. Have you read the background to the Ken Clarke thing? Intriguingly, the full story includes an extremely high profile current front bencher whilst operating in their pre-Parliament role.

I'm genuinely not sure how much, if any of it I believe. We'll see I guess.

How many times have we thought that before?..

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
You don't think it's important or newsworthy?

not on a bha forum ..no , it may very well turn out that there has been a systematic cover up by the powers that be for numerous twisted individuals to interfere with young people for a very long time.....don't see why 600+ posts on the subject are warranted on this message board really , the content may be upsetting for some people , more upsetting than picture/image of a pair of female protruberances which is/ are not allowed on this site.........pray continue..???

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
not on a bha forum ..no , it may very well turn out that there has been a systematic cover up by the powers that be for numerous twisted individuals to interfere with young people for a very long time.....don't see why 600+ posts on the subject are warranted on this message board really , the content may be upsetting for some people , more upsetting than picture/image of a pair of female protruberances which is/ are not allowed on this site.........pray continue..???

Because it's unravelling into probably the biggest UK news story of the last 50 years?
You may've noticed there's plenty of subjects covered on NSC. Feel free to ignore this one if you find it uninteresting

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
Because it's unravelling into probably the biggest UK news story of the last 50 years?
You may've noticed there's plenty of subjects covered on NSC. Feel free to ignore this one if you find it uninteresting

i dont find it uninteresting ,i find it disgusting and repugnant....don't think this is the right place for a protracted debate/discussion..!

that's all.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
i dont find it uninteresting ,i find it disgusting and repugnant....don't think this is the right place for a protracted debate/discussion..!

that's all.

We wouldn't know about it if not for open & protracted debate on the internet for the last few years. Would that be better?
You don't have to read it, btw

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

I get very suspicious when someone who has recently joined or has a very low post count weighs in with something like this. We had quite a few of them on the Ched Evans thread taking combative standpoints - nothing wrong with voicing an opinion though.

I'm interested in the points made. Firstly, you may (or may not) be new round here but one of the joys of this forum is that it's probably 20-25% football. You can find out what the best Chinese in Brighton is, the board's favourite Rolling Stones album, what's going on in the city, Brighton best pub and even the hardest animal. In this thread there is a chronolgical source of information about what is shaping up to be the biggest scandal to ever occur in this country. If this goes where we think it goes, this will lead to unthinkable consequences for the future leadership of this country. In this year, when you are going to be asked to vote in a general election, I reckon its pretty important to have a handle on what's going on here.

Your issue of causing offence is worthy of consideration. The last thing that anyone on this thread wants to do is make things any harder for survivors but to use the offence argument to further a point about showing a pair of breasts on this forum is crass in the extreme.

Does anyone else think this should go to "other place?" Perhaps the title could be changed to more accurately reflect its contents?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here