Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

He was guilty. I know people involved

Paul Foot? Why has no-one mentioned this before? Unbelievable coverup if true.
Here's the danger and a genuine risk that the wider truth will never come out.

It seems like every allegation can be met with a convincing rebuttal, and every rebuttal can be answered with a further assertion that the rebuttal is nothing but a cover-up.

The outcome is that no-one feels any the wiser and the perpetrators slip away, unpunished. Again.

sounds like reading stockport is a bit of an excitable northern chap

Not really, but it's always nice to see a newbie think they know me.
And I wasn't being patronising, if it was read as being so then I suggest the person reading it felt the need to think he was being patronised for some reason.

I couldn't give a flying **** about how leon brittan's possible beard and her family feel. Rather like I couldn't give one about how savilles family felt when the truth was finally revealed about him as well.
Brittan was possibly a child rapist at worst and at the least he seems to have been involved in covering up for those who were. F him and all those involved in helping him quite frankly.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Not really, but it's always nice to see a newbie think they know me.
And I wasn't being patronising, if it was read as being so then I suggest the person reading it felt the need to think he was being patronised for some reason.

I couldn't give a flying **** about how leon brittan's possible beard and her family feel. Rather like I couldn't give one about how savilles family felt when the truth was finally revealed about him as well.
Brittan was possibly a child rapist at worst and at the least he seems to have been involved in covering up for those who were. F him and all those involved in helping him quite frankly.

*child killer* at worst

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
A few things have struck me about the tributes to Leon Brittan.

1. Not many people are willing to praise much beyond his intelligence, many statements are deliberately avoiding references to his character.
2. There's a lot of talk of the Dickens dossier and post 2012 tarnishing his legacy as if these accusations came out of the blue. Private Eye and some elements of the MSM was naming Brittan (before being silenced) in 1985. Rumour dogged him since then. There is an inference that Dickens is the only link of Brittan to CSA, this is wrong, it's the only link that today's MSM could get away with printing.
3. The people that have vouched for his character are mainly mired in allegations themselves.
4. Normally if a grandee of Leon Brittan's status dies (youngest home secretary, former European comissioner, Lord) there is some level of cross party eulogising. I've seen none of this.
5. His loyalty to Thatcher is being emphasised repeatedly over Westland. That loyalty can be interpreted a number of ways.

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Interesting take by Paul Foot in 1989 on the Leon Brittan story.

https://ianpace.wordpress.com/tag/paul-foot/

Fairly sure that's the same Colin Wallace who was charged for the murder of the body found in the River Arun years ago... The body was rolled up in carpet if I member right. My Dad was always saying how it was a government stitch-up and MI5 etc were involved but I didn't really understand what he meant then.

The plot thickens...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Royal family have taken advantage of their power by stealing land and taxing their people into poverty for centuries, I have no reason whatsoever to believe they wouldn't use their position to rape young girls and boys. Foul bunch of people.

Nor are you if you live in Reading and/or Stockport by choice or maybe you have to live there because you are not very successful.

My friend, I own a plane and hold a pilots licence. I own my house outright and have a vintage BSA motorcycle and a modern Triumph bonnie as well as a (rather old admitedly) car. I regularly go on safari holidays in South Africa, visiting there 3 times last year alone qand I am going back again in the next few months. I'll send you the pictures of the lions and elephants if you would like? I can afford to drink myself into insensbility whenever I want and having just had my blood test results I am perfectly healthy on it, having a resting pulse in the middle 40's (46 last time I had my aviation medical if you want to know) and although I have moderately high blood pressure it's not something that any medical examiner has mentioned as something to be concerned about.

I am successful enough for my own contentment I assure you. I wonder if you can say the same about yourself?

Edit to add.

I forgot to mention. I work for a company that manufactures and fits prosthetic legs (get someone to explain what prosthetic means to you) and in our offices we regularly see war veterans who have lost limbs and are now walking again. Occasionally we get members of the UK paralympics team wandering around, checking out their new prosthesis. And then there are the children, you may have seen one of them recently on TV, she's 5 and can now walk again after losing her limbs to meningitis. It was a VERY uplifting story.

So when I wake in the morning, no matter how bad I feel personally, I actually feel reasonably good about the job am I going to do that day as well.

Over to you Mr Success.

Last edited:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
My friend, I own a plane and hold a pilots licence. I own my house outright and have a vintage BSA motorcycle and a modern Triumph bonnie as well as a (rather old admitedly) car. I regularly go on safari holidays in South Africa, visiting there 3 times last year alone qand I am going back again in the next few months. I'll send you the pictures of the lions and elephants if you would like? I can afford to drink myself into insensbility whenever I want and having just had my blood test results I am perfectly healthy on it, having a resting pulse in the middle 40's (46 last time I had my aviation medical if you want to know) and although I have moderately high blood pressure it's not something that any medical examiner has mentioned as something to be concerned about.

I am successful enough for my own contentment I assure you. I wonder if you can say the same about yourself?

Edit to add.

I forgot to mention. I work for a company that manufactures and fits prosthetic legs (get someone to explain what prosthetic means to you) and in our offices we regularly see war veterans who have lost limbs and are now walking again. Occasionally we get members of the UK paralympics team wandering around, checking out their new prosthesis. And then there are the children, you may have seen one of them recently on TV, she's 5 and can now walk again after losing her limbs to meningitis. It was a VERY uplifting story.

So when I wake in the morning, no matter how bad I feel personally, I actually feel reasonably good about the job am I going to do that day as well.

Over to you Mr Success.
he bit!

Nope, not really. Keep trying.

And thanks for the thumbs down mr success.

Reading is a shithole, I will never disagree tbh. There are a couple of decent pubs, ask Uncle Buck or Attila next time you see them. Tell you what, ask them nicely and they may let you come along next time I meet either of them for a beer. I may even buy you one, or possibly two.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My friend, I own a plane and hold a pilots licence. I own my house outright and have a vintage BSA motorcycle and a modern Triumph bonnie as well as a (rather old admitedly) car. I regularly go on safari holidays in South Africa, visiting there 3 times last year alone qand I am going back again in the next few months. I'll send you the pictures of the lions and elephants if you would like? I can afford to drink myself into insensbility whenever I want and having just had my blood test results I am perfectly healthy on it, having a resting pulse in the middle 40's (46 last time I had my aviation medical if you want to know) and although I have moderately high blood pressure it's not something that any medical examiner has mentioned as something to be concerned about
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.

Pleasure Triggar. I don't share often but I thought you especially would enjoy it.

I must say, if jimbob was really trolling then I do think he/she could possibly have picked a better thread to do so than one about the murder and rape of children. Personally, I don't think he/she was trolling I just think it is an ars ehole. But I could be wrong and it could be that jimbob thinnks the subject of rape and murder is something worth trolling over. I'm not sure which is worse to be honest, I'll let you think about that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here