Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Seems a bit strange that the Lions were able to rely on their own wrongdoing to get another chance. But great to get a genuinely good game at Wembley.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The Jets meltdown continues with their 7[SUP]th[/SUP] straight loss – 43-23 against the Bills. A match with 6 turnovers – 3 by Geno Smith and 3 by Michael Vick. No doubt the deluded Rex Ryan still believes the Super Bowl is within their grasp.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Amusing moment from Sammy Watkins in that game. As somebody tweeted, he made the most embarrassing 84 yard reception in NFL history.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I got off at Swiss Cottage for a pint, £3.24! Bargain. Then milled around Covent Garden in a few pubs.

Good day. Two weeks till the next one!!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
These Steelers must be the most inconsistent team in the league right now. We were getting thumped by the Browns a couple of weeks ago and sneaking past the Jags but last night murdered the Colts.

Odds on us beating the Ravens next week and then losing to the Jets and the Titans?

Jul 7, 2003
Slight difference in video budgets between the NFL and the Albion. We get Danny Cullip (an employee) talking about an old match in a dark room with a shirt advert telling us to "be bold". Falcons have a stunning, Samuel L Jackson in a movie style production telling the Falcons fans to "rise up".

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Caught Matthew Stafford releasing it, and Golden Tait catching it. TD Lions. :banana:

image.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
How bout Dem Cowboys! Hail to the Redskins!!! What a win, worth losing a nights sleep over. Still buzzing after that performance, really gutsy stuff from a team that has quite frankly sucked all season. Brashaud Breeland take a bow, you are an NFL player now, for real.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Caught Matthew Stafford releasing it, and Golden Tait catching it. TD Lions. :banana:

View attachment 59708

You must've been pretty close to us as that's more or less the view I had of it too...got some nice shots of the cheerleaders from there as well!
I was sitting by the tunnel where the Party Zone girls were waiting with their t shirt guns etc. - and one of them was a rather lovely young blonde lass....only I found out yesterday she is part of The Crystals squad when my work colleague asked if there are cheerleaders in "our football" & he looked up their video...bang, there she was dancing to a pop song in full HD glory!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How bout Dem Cowboys! Hail to the Redskins!!! What a win, worth losing a nights sleep over. Still buzzing after that performance, really gutsy stuff from a team that has quite frankly sucked all season. Brashaud Breeland take a bow, you are an NFL player now, for real.

I just watched the whole game.
It was a bit of an oddity, nobody seemed to really get going, although I was FF through all the non action.

Breeland having Bryant in his pocket was definitely a highlight.
Being a 'Skin I bet he'd shitehouse this weekend.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I just watched the whole game.
It was a bit of an oddity, nobody seemed to really get going, although I was FF through all the non action.

Breeland having Bryant in his pocket was definitely a highlight.
Being a 'Skin I bet he'd shitehouse this weekend.

The team dug deep this week. I shall enjoy listening to 980 today!

Redskins just hung in there today, showing some character that has been lacking thus far this season. The corners really came of age and Merriweather having an impact just shows important a good safety performance is. Colt did well considering he is third string and was hurried quite a bit. I'd start McCoy at Minnesota and bring Griffin back for the Tampa game after the bye. Hopefully we can improve record this season on the back of this.

Good play calling by Gruden and Haslett really let the team go for it, payed without fear for a change. I shall be enjoying this one for a while.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
You must've been pretty close to us as that's more or less the view I had of it too...got some nice shots of the cheerleaders from there as well!
I was sitting by the tunnel where the Party Zone girls were waiting with their t shirt guns etc. - and one of them was a rather lovely young blonde lass....only I found out yesterday she is part of The Crystals squad when my work colleague asked if there are cheerleaders in "our football" & he looked up their video...bang, there she was dancing to a pop song in full HD glory!

Just for you then.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Here is the Samuel L. Jackson video shown at Falcons games for those who weren't at Wembley or who haven't seen it before:

On a big screen with the volume turned up it is pretty impressive.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
It's been an amazing season so far in NCAA.

Florida State's undefeated record is now under threat against Lousville on ESPN now. 14-0 down 2nd qtr.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the big one this weekend Auburn vs Ole Miss, so this'll have to do for my College Ball fix.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
The team dug deep this week. I shall enjoy listening to 980 today!

Redskins just hung in there today, showing some character that has been lacking thus far this season. The corners really came of age and Merriweather having an impact just shows important a good safety performance is. Colt did well considering he is third string and was hurried quite a bit. I'd start McCoy at Minnesota and bring Griffin back for the Tampa game after the bye. Hopefully we can improve record this season on the back of this.

Good play calling by Gruden and Haslett really let the team go for it, payed without fear for a change. I shall be enjoying this one for a while.

I enjoyed Romo getting off his deathbed to lead the Cowboys to their match winning drive.

Oh........

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It's been an amazing season so far in NCAA.

Florida State's undefeated record is now under threat against Lousville on ESPN now. 14-0 down 2nd qtr.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the big one this weekend Auburn vs Ole Miss, so this'll have to do for my College Ball fix.

Go Ole Miss!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Go Ole Miss!

I'm with them as well. Haven't picked a college team yet, I've only really been watching this year and last.

The Florida State game was a classic last night. They came back from 21-0 behind to win 42-31.

It's a good time to get into the cvollege stuff now, we're at business end of the season and it's the first year of a new 4 team playoff to decide the national champions, which should be brilliant. It kicks off 23:00 on Saturday on ESPN

Arguably Auburn/ Ole Miss is looking the 3rd biggest game of the weekend including the NFL. Patriots/ Broncos and Steelers/ Ravens look tasty this weekend in the NFL action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here