Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Mehhhh, wanted the Seahawks over here for obvious reasons and the 3 games next year dont (on paper) look overly exciting. However, people thought that about the Lions/Falcons game a couple of weeks ago - which was rather entertaining.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
The Lions have done well to get 2 road games at essentially a neutral venue in back to back years. Surprised Kansas have given up a home game considering the crowds they get and the noise they make. Unless the NFL make them a Super bowl host as compensation.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think next year's IS games will make up in competitiveness what they lack in glamour. I'll be interested to see who the Bills have at QB next year, Jags should be better, we get Jamaal Charles, hopefully Megatron and the circus that masquerades as the Jets.

Also well done to the Browns this morning, particularly Terence West who has given me jump start in my fantasy leagues this week.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
EEEEEAAAAAGGGGGGLLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSS!

The boys keep rolling along

Brushed those pesky panthers out of the way.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A Spurs/Bears colleague was walking towards me talking Tottenham.

He saw my big Packer grin and said:-

'and you, don't even talk to me'. :lolol:

I had to break silence and explain THE blocked punt :grin:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I don't think I've known a team as hot and cold as these Steelers.

17-3 down to the Jets at the moment. 4 turnovers.

Jets beating the Steelers was a momentary lapse - normal service will be resumed next game. I have always refused to dignify Rex Ryan with the title head Coach.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Pretty sure you should be banned for making such a comment, NFL or not.

The world doesn't revolve around our little seaside football club and it's so called rival

🏈🏈🏈

Jul 7, 2003
Jets beating the Steelers was a momentary lapse - normal service will be resumed next game. I have always refused to dignify Rex Ryan with the title head Coach.

Replace Jets with Albion, Steelers with Wigan and Rex Ryan with Sami Hyypia this could just be another normal NSC football comment :ascarf:

For the games this weekend, one of the most interesting matchups could be Raiders v Bolts. The Silver and Black Clowns should be up for an absolute pasting by Rivers and Co but the way the Bolts played in the last few weeks before their bye week, this could be another unexpected result in the making. Of course, I expect this comment to be bounced on Monday morning after the Bolts have romped to a 56-6 win

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles vs Green Bay next up! Should be a great game. Eagles are very strong this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here