The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Baylor came from 21 points down with 11 minutes left to win a wild one 61-58 against TCU.

Now watching one at the opposite end of the scoring stakes, Alabama's run game is being stuffed but they are still 7-6 ahead against Arkansas midway through the 3rd.

Looking forward to Ole Miss at Texas A&M at 2.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Anyone watching the Bills vs Patriots game? The interview with the new owner was one of the most awkward conversations I've ever witnessed. I feel a bit sordid for having watched it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In fairness Rodgers should have won the game in the first quarter, so he did well to make a game of it :jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
EEAAAGGGUUULLLSSSS, fantastic result against the Giants last night! 27 points and a shut out. 5 and 1 at the moment, and the one should have been the other way. Great start to the Phiili Eagles!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The Redskins SUCK!!!! Another wasted season. I'm now scouting O-line and safeties in college now. For crying out loud how much longer do we have to suffer this crap!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The Redskins SUCK!!!! Another wasted season. I'm now scouting O-line and safeties in college now. For crying out loud how much longer do we have to suffer this crap!

Yet you still tanked the Jags :cry:

Now we really do suck.
If ever there was an opportunity to win it was yesterday, a depleted Titans team with the second string QB.....but no.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
What's incredible is that the Browns have a real chance of going 6-2 now. Next three games are away to the Jags, then at home to the Raiders and Tampa Bay. Three very, very winnable games, even by their standards, although I doubt they'll be able to pick up too many wins after that.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
What's incredible is that the Browns have a real chance of going 6-2 now. Next three games are away to the Jags, then at home to the Raiders and Tampa Bay. Three very, very winnable games, even by their standards, although I doubt they'll be able to pick up too many wins after that.

I think they're an underrated side. They haven't been soundly beaten by anyone yet this year. Great offensive line, Hoyer's capable and they'll improve when Josh Gordon comes back. Decent defence. I think they could sneak a winning record.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Yet you still tanked the Jags :cry:

Now we really do suck.
If ever there was an opportunity to win it was yesterday, a depleted Titans team with the second string QB.....but no.

It's a cruel sport. Really hope Bortles pans out for you I shall be at Wembley cheering him on and booing 'them'. I like Blake it's tough for him in this team but I think he's a good acquisition. I think we will both be fighting over the top o-linemen at the top the draft next next year.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I think they're an underrated side. They haven't been soundly beaten by anyone yet this year. Great offensive line, Hoyer's capable and they'll improve when Josh Gordon comes back. Decent defence. I think they could sneak a winning record.

I think it's the 4-12/5-11 record every season from 2008 that means no-one really believes they can get much done. I agree they do seem better this season though.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's a cruel sport. Really hope Bortles pans out for you I shall be at Wembley cheering him on and booing 'them'. I like Blake it's tough for him in this team but I think he's a good acquisition. I think we will both be fighting over the top o-linemen at the top the draft next next year.

Bortles has really impressed, I know he's thrown a few interceptions but the WR's need to take their load of the blame. The main problem is the offensive tackles, there is zero protection for BB which means he has no time in the pocket, it's all Snap and throw.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Remarkable consistency from the Raiders this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports