Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Chas & Dave very good last night, full house very hot and they had the whole crowd singing and dancing along and there are even a punch up in the middle.
Yep punch up at a Chas & Dave gig :)

Jul 7, 2003
Chas & Dave very good last night, full house very hot and they had the whole crowd singing and dancing along and there are even a punch up in the middle.
Yep punch up at a Chas & Dave gig :)

Glad you enjoyed it. I was going to go but left it too late and it was sold out.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Nice to see a mention for Mammothfest in there and I have already been alerted to Red Fang by a friend of mine.

I'm also considering Bull Riff Stampede at Sticky Mike's next friday and bizarre Scandinavian/Japanese hybrid metal band Whispered on the 11th at Sticky Mike's too.

Before all that TTP this weekend.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Nice to see a mention for Mammothfest in there and I have already been alerted to Red Fang by a friend of mine.

I'm also considering Bull Riff Stampede at Sticky Mike's next friday and bizarre Scandinavian/Japanese hybrid metal band Whispered on the 11th at Sticky Mike's too.

Before all that TTP this weekend.

'Bong Cauldron.' I wonder what sub-genre of metal they are?

Love metal band names, they're the best.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Massively busy weekend for me then. Putting on this cracker tonight if anyone fancies a good old fashioned dance.

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/27643929-machines-in-heaven-at-hope-and-ruin

Then it's the return of Fort Process, the excellent experimental sound art one-dayer at Newhaven Fort. If that's your sort of thing, the line-up is amazing.

https://www.songkick.com/festivals/1118693-fort-process/id/27918739-fort-process-2016

And I'm doing the Sunday at TTP (Not the Saturday as I've seen Brian Wilson stink up a stage before, I suspect there's a reason why it's a 'festival exclusive.' He's not well and it's bordering on cruelty imo.)

https://www.songkick.com/festivals/...334-together-the-people-festival--sunday-2016

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Tempted to go along to Silver Apples at patterns. I heard them/him recently in session on Six Music and most enjoyable.

How was Sunday at TTP James?

Had a good day. Acted like a total noob and just stayed at the main stage for Songhoy Blues, Hooky, The Horrors & Suede. All very enjoyable.

At half price - £35 ish, decent value, I thought.

The Horrors really impressed me. Haven't seen them for a while, they played a fair bit off Primary Colours which pleased me.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Had a good day. Acted like a total noob and just stayed at the main stage for Songhoy Blues, Hooky, The Horrors & Suede. All very enjoyable.

At half price - £35 ish, decent value, I thought.

The Horrors really impressed me. Haven't seen them for a while, they played a fair bit off Primary Colours which pleased me.

That is easily their best album. Glad it went well and half price makes it pretty reasonable. For a family event I did think the Sunday line up was not particularly family friendly and the better for it!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Off to the Undercoverfest tonight at the racehill.
Peter & The test Tubes, Chelsea (both Brighton Bands) Department S 999 Selector and Sex Pistols Experience on my itinerary tonight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Finally seeing Radiohead on Sunday. Super excited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here