Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Absolute cracking opening 30 minutes of spleen venting with barely a pause for breath from anyone as the club gets ripped apart. A good listen this week chaps.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Can you remind me where I need to go to listen to this please.

Go to iTunes, and search 'The Albion Roar'. Preferably, subscribe to it if you want the podcasts automatically downloaded. You don't necessarily need to listen via iTunes - any podcast platform should play it - it's just that's where it's accommodated.

Or go to www.albionroar.co.uk, and listen / download from there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Go to iTunes, and search 'The Albion Roar'. Preferably, subscribe to it if you want the podcasts automatically downloaded. You don't necessarily need to listen via iTunes - any podcast platform should play it - it's just that's where it's accommodated.

:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

That was a good listen. Thanks.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
37th and final Roar of the year coming up this weekend.

Russell Guiver (aka Captain Haddock) joins us to talk us through the highlights, lowlights and lights of 2014.

So.. tell us your Player of the Calendar Year, your best moment, and your favourite goal. There have been some. Honest...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I tweeted this last night but I had a weird flashback with this week's episode. I started playing it just as my train left Victoria last night and it was playing the "We Want Falmer" single as the train rolled past a lit up Withdean. It triggered a large pang of nostalgia.

Another excellent episode. Ade and Al have done a great job of being brutally honest about the poor performances in an entertaining manner, without biting the hand that feeds them (arguably unlike me). It's fanzine style podcast listening right now and that's a compliment. Well done fellas.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Agree, it was a good episode. As I live abroad I can't get to every game, but I do listen to Albion Roar routinely, which helps keep the connection strong. Last week I was at the Millwall game unfortunately. The broadcast helped me get over it. This week I'm also back in Brighty and looking forward to listening to fellow WSU'er Cap'n Haddock's observations, protestations and adjudications.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Attila was ace. I know he cops a bit of stick on here but I really like him, absolutely bleeds the Albion.
He's certainly no fan of Sami.

Two good episodes on the bounce as Virgo was excellent the previous week, hopefully there won't be a Christmas wine review!?!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Player of the Calendar year: Ulloa
Your best moment: Ulloa goal at Forest
Your favourite goal: Ulloa goal at Forest

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
gp-234.jpg