Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What I dont understand is that a normal person cannot advertise their garage or builders but you can blatantly promote your radio show, seems like double standards to me.
Technically, I guess it is, but they don't make money, and are also a very relevant albion related service. In my opinion there is no real issue with their 'advertising'.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Welcome back, we have all missed your size 12's jumping in, glad to see nothing has changed

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
the sound quality is shite
Trying to listen live today through the Radio Reverb web site, it was barely audible even with speakers and volume turned up to full.

The downloads on the Albion Roar website are generally much louder.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Trying to listen live today through the Radio Reverb web site, it was barely audible even with speakers and volume turned up to full.

The downloads on the Albion Roar website are generally much louder.

One thing I would say is that there is a sound limiter on the FM and internet radio broadcasts, which - if something is recorded too loudly - reduces back down to a certain level. However, that shouldn't have been the case today. I listened to it on FM, and it sounded fine. I've also listened to the podcast version, and again I think it sounds fine.

I'll speak to the people at the station about internet thing though.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This week's show is now up as a podcast.

If you want to know about gorgeous plastic surgeons and lovely bottoms, this is the place for you.
The pod cast is a bit LOUD !!!

Can't win. :thumbsup:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
A very good listen and great to hear Ed back. Loved the discussion as to whether Tony Bloom needed to go public and the conclusions drawn from what he said. Oh, and it's official Ed has a lovely ............. You will just have to listen.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Former Albion defender Guy Butters came by the studio this week where he talked about a number of subjects from his last (non) game for Brighton at home to Swansea City, his time at Winchester City, Eastleigh to his varied work with Albion In The Community.

Guy also talks about his current projects - raising money for homeless charities in Brighton & Hove by sleeping in the streets of Hove, and prostate cancer awareness (including his own health scare a few months ago). So if you want to know what Tank thinks of Gary Hart's elbows, Danny Cullip's wheelchair football style, or the Brighton & Hove Albion Powerchair Football team, tune into this week's Roar.

We're on air on Radio Reverb 97.2FM or via www.radioreverb.com at 12pm this Saturday 22 November, and repeated on Monday 24 November at 9am. You can also listen on podcast via iTunes or at www.albionroar.co.uk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here