Votes: 107 45.9%
  • No I want him to go

Votes: 126 54.1%

• Total voters

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
But not a reason to get rid of a manager. Better to build on what you have than start again.
I agree with you to the point of frustration, 1.5 seasons in league 1 and two decent seasons in the championship does not give you the right to manage in the PL he is still a Rookie and should learn by his mistakes instead of blaming everyone else.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Plenty of people can do Barber's job - A manager of Poyets ability on the other hand is gold dust.

If that were true he would be gone - compensation gladly paid in full by the club that took him.

When this all started clubs were after managers everywhere but no one took Gus.

Just a guess I think he will go to Swansea if Laudrup goes from there

Aug 23, 2011
We were still building a team for the first half of the season. BY the end we had a team good enough to get automatic. Shame we ran into our rivals in the play-offs. Next year would have been very interesting. It may still be.

Exactly this, it wasn't that long ago people were asking what Lopez does and there were a few other players that took a little while to gel and so hopefully next season we won't have the blip between october and january where we collected 18 points in 17 games. But once we overcame that we were very strong

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
and if he goes and we end up with a ping-pong manager then will we have a full stadium?
Bloom is to smart to make that kind of appointment. Its not rocket science we just need to break quicker from midfield. Hammond was far to slow Sako from Wolves or similar type of player required.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Can't believe how close the poll Is. What some people say on here and what they poll are two very different things I suspect.

From experience I think you will find there are quite a few people who do not post items on NSC due to the juvenile and abusive replies you can get by purely adding your opinion to a subject.
This is a shame.
Those people can voice their opinion in this poll.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Blimey, 96 votes each.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I agree with you to the point of frustration, 1.5 seasons in league 1 and two decent seasons in the championship does not give you the right to manage in the PL he is still a Rookie and should learn by his mistakes instead of blaming everyone else.

Did he blame everyone else ? He said some daft stuff after the home game. He is learning his trade and I just wanted him to learn it with us. I suspect that ship has sailed though.

(and Di Canio got a Premiership job from League One!)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
so 200 votes out of 23,000 fans, only a couple more needed to show the feelings of all fans.....

(i used 23,000 as a representation as thats approx number of season ticket sales, i know there are probably at least another 23,000 fans)
As a poster earlier in the thread said, quite a few people were mostly anti-Gus, but when it comes to this poll they are both fairly equal.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bounce! Well, Gus still wants to stay... :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yep. Best manager we've ever had and arguably the best outside the prem.

He's a stubborn, fiery *******, but he loves this clud.

Loves this club? Are you sure?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports